The Sims Mobile

All topics for the new title The Sims Mobile!
MonkeyHandsLuke
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: The Sims Mobile

Post by MonkeyHandsLuke »

I'm actually enjoying it more than I thought I would😀
sevenofnine
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by sevenofnine »

Yeah me too! Though it would nice to have more houses. One question I have is, what happens to the other sim when her friend gets married? I made two female Sims and they share a house as best friends and one is about to get married so not too sure what happens there as I haven't got that far in my game.😁
contrarysims
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by contrarysims »

sevenofnine wrote: 13 Mar 2018, 17:11 Yeah me too! Though it would nice to have more houses. One question I have is, what happens to the other sim when her friend gets married? I made two female Sims and they share a house as best friends and one is about to get married so not too sure what happens there as I haven't got that far in my game.😁
I think they'll all be living together in a sharehouse situation. :lol: From what I've found, theres no way to have a playable sim leave your household without retiring them (making them elderly) and then moving them out, or having another sim request they move into their household which removes them from your game and inserts them into theirs.

At least I think that's how it works!
HFN Community House, 2 Divers Way
HH Art school gallery, 3 Firehouse Road
sevenofnine
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by sevenofnine »

Hehe looks like it's going to be fun! 😄
Simsfanatic
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simsfanatic »

So iguess one of my friends requested my sim to move in with their sim and I was t really understanding what would happen and now I don’t have that sim no more becase I accepted it.
annt6
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by annt6 »

yes be careful your friend or some random stranger can marry and steal your sims, especially when your sims stand out from the crowd by wearing rare izzy clothing items such as the Hunger game fire dress :lol:
MonkeyHandsLuke
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by MonkeyHandsLuke »

This game is such a money grab. I don't even think the Firemonkeys were this bad! Everything is literally tied into Sims cash. I mean how stupid, you can't buy a bed because you need home tickets and super home tickets #getagrip and calm down, this isn't Family guy or Simspsons Tapped Out.
sevenofnine
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by sevenofnine »

I don't know if anyone has come across this before? My sim is married and at the soulmates stage of the relationship with her husband but the double bed is blocked for them woo hoo-ing. When I placed it in the room it said that it was woohoo enabled so I have no idea what I have done wrong or need to do to sort out the problem. It only has the sleep options when clicked on. Can anyone help?
CEPenndragon
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by CEPenndragon »

Does anyone know if the stacks of moving boxes (the cardboard ones) in the newer work places - for me, the medical center, fashion studio, and business agency - go away or “unpack” into something with time? I have sims in level 4-5 in medical and in business, but those big stacks of boxes are still sitting there. I can move them around or stick them in the inventory, but there aren’t any options to DO anything with them.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

CEPenndragon wrote: 20 Mar 2018, 05:25 Does anyone know if the stacks of moving boxes (the cardboard ones) in the newer work places - for me, the medical center, fashion studio, and business agency - go away or “unpack” into something with time? I have sims in level 4-5 in medical and in business, but those big stacks of boxes are still sitting there. I can move them around or stick them in the inventory, but there aren’t any options to DO anything with them.
I think like msny things, they are just "ecorations" with no action.