Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

The sims 3 app

Post by Epicethan10 »

Post your ideas of the iPad sims 3 app!
ZeeGee

Re: The sims 3 app

Post by ZeeGee »

I've just seen it was updated on June 1. I don't know anything about this app but would like to hear feedback from others.
Rosie_58
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Rosie_58 »

The Sims 3 app for mobile devices is a lot like the computer game with out all the expansion packs. A very basic version of the computer version(IMO). When you start the game you are in control of only one sim, no control over other sims in town or if they like your sim. Takes a long time to build up money in this game. Fast forward while at work or sleeping is nice, but with only one sim to control it is boring compared to Sims Freeplay(in my opinion). Since you pay for the game you get the whole game, no weekly or monthly updates. If I remember correctly you level up to unlock more items in the game. You can also play the game offline. But I should mention I haven't played Sims 3(computer game) or the Sims 3 (app game) in a long time. So I can't say if anything new was added or what changed with the June 1 update.
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

ZeeGee wrote:I've just seen it was updated on June 1. I don't know anything about this app but would like to hear feedback from others.
I noticed that too. As a fan of Freeplay I was wondering, for people who have played both, if anyone thinks it's worth it to buy? I played a version years ago on android that had an airport and you could travel to other countries. At the time I thought it was fun, but looking back and comparing it to Freeplay it was pretty basic.

I would think that the updated Sims 3 for iPad has to have more to it than the different versions from several years ago. Does anyone think it's worth the $6.99 price tag?