[DISCOVERY QUEST] Back to the Wall

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
dihannah1
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [DISCOVERY QUEST] Back to the Wall

Post by dihannah1 »

I've started this and only have two days left. I'm only on the email Bree photograph. It's going to be impossible to complete the rest before it ends, at lease without using many LPs and even adding another day. Way too many more items to do. I can't be on it 24/7. Geesh. Wish me luck! :roll:
HFN - Starter Home - Recently updated!
Mangoes&Peaches
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Mangoes&Peaches »

What level does the elegant dining table unlock at in FreePlay? I’ve already gone past the time limit so I don’t really need to hurry up, but I’d still like to know when I can finish it. I’ve looked through everything and I know I don’t have the table yet.
Thuraya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Thuraya »

Mangoes&Peaches wrote: 21 Sep 2018, 20:26 What level does the elegant dining table unlock at in FreePlay? I’ve already gone past the time limit so I don’t really need to hurry up, but I’d still like to know when I can finish it. I’ve looked through everything and I know I don’t have the table yet.
According to this post viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4434 the 'Sleep Around the Clock' bed unlocks at level 6, the 'Elegant Dining Table' at level 7 and the 'Beach Coffee Table' at level 9. If you were able to start this quest and already placed the coffee table you should have the dining table unlocked as well. You can find it in the dining room tab of your home store.
Valerie w
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Sims freeplay

Post by Valerie w »

Hi can someone tell me what cartography conundrum's is please? :?:
mockingbird288z

Re: Sims freeplay

Post by mockingbird288z »

Valerie w wrote: 25 Sep 2018, 05:15 Hi can someone tell me what cartography conundrum's is please? :?:
Hi and welcome to the forum! I've moved your post to the topic about the Back to the Wall quest.

The cartography conundrum can be found at the toilet in the park. Look for an exclamation point.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Valerie w
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Valerie w »

Thank u very much mockingbird288z
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

The opening post has been updated, so the quest list is up to date as of November 2022.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View