[Pregnancy Tutorial] A Bump-y Ride

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
Buttfacehaha8
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 10
Joined: 11 Mar 2019, 20:34
x 6

Re: [Discovery Quest] A Bump-y Ride

Post by Buttfacehaha8 » 12 Mar 2019, 00:44

How do I get store credit from the maternity store? The pregnancy event is over and I have been getting points and simoleons but I still don't see the tokens showing up. Please help
0 x

Goldfinch 3
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 70
Joined: 02 Mar 2017, 20:12
Location: Saskatchewan
x 45

Re: [Discovery Quest] A Bump-y Ride

Post by Goldfinch 3 » 14 Mar 2019, 23:39

Welcome B-face(I just can’t use your whole name ;) )Sorry this wasn’t answered for you yet. If you go to the upper right corner of the town map you will see a Store with Mother pushing a baby carriage. That is where you can buy baby things or pregnancy clothes anytime. Your tokens already earned should show up there. Hope this helps.
2 x
GC: Goldfinch 3
Level 55-Holiday Hi-Rise
HFN: 3 Star located at Starter House.
HH(s): 1 on Island as well as 2 on Mainland

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1920
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58
x 1064

Re: [Pregnancy Tutorial] A Bump-y Ride

Post by SKatF » 28 Mar 2019, 05:46

Boy, I didn't realize what a difference the star value of furniture could make with longer tasks. I had the morning sickness snack supporting task and 1 star 16+ hours, 3 star 13.5 hours. And I was startled to find that lovely black refrigerator with the ice dispenser I had in the pregnant sim'@s house is a 1 star 'frig. Had to swap it for a blood bank 'frig I had in inventory for the duration of the pregnancy. But she still seems to find cake in there.
4 x

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1920
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58
x 1064

Re: [Pregnancy Tutorial] A Bump-y Ride

Post by SKatF » 30 Mar 2019, 06:51

Has anyone made a list of all furniture etc. needed for support tasks for pregnancy? I'm adjusting a crafting lot temporarily for 10 support sims. Since I'm doing my first pregnancy, I'm not sure what all tasks may come along.

So far, I've needed
Phone
Dining Table & Chairs
Stove
Computer
Refrigerator
Sofa
1 x

User avatar
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult
Posts: 647
Joined: 25 Jan 2016, 23:13
x 362

Re: [Pregnancy Tutorial] A Bump-y Ride

Post by copperwood » 30 Mar 2019, 07:15

SKatF wrote:
30 Mar 2019, 06:51
Has anyone made a list of all furniture etc. needed for support tasks for pregnancy? I'm adjusting a crafting lot temporarily for 10 support sims. Since I'm doing my first pregnancy, I'm not sure what all tasks may come along.

So far, I've needed
Phone
Dining Table & Chairs
Stove
Computer
Refrigerator
Sofa
All you need to add are sinks for washing dishes.
2 x

Mariel Bravef
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 125
Joined: 05 Aug 2018, 20:08
x 157

Re: [Pregnancy Tutorial] A Bump-y Ride

Post by Mariel Bravef » 30 Mar 2019, 10:38

copperwood wrote:
30 Mar 2019, 07:15
SKatF wrote:
30 Mar 2019, 06:51
Has anyone made a list of all furniture etc. needed for support tasks for pregnancy? I'm adjusting a crafting lot temporarily for 10 support sims. Since I'm doing my first pregnancy, I'm not sure what all tasks may come along.

So far, I've needed
Phone
Dining Table & Chairs
Stove
Computer
Refrigerator
Sofa
All you need to add are sinks for washing dishes.
Sounds right. I worked it out once to know what to put in my event house
1 x
Mariel Bravef on Facebook, feel free to add me :)
Friend House: Starter lot. Social task and hobby items both. Let me know how I can improve it!
Haunted: Across from the maternity store

User avatar
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult
Posts: 564
Joined: 28 Oct 2015, 09:19
x 88

Re: [Discovery Quest] A Bump-y Ride

Post by Butterfly » 30 Mar 2019, 18:24

Buttfacehaha8 wrote:
12 Mar 2019, 00:44
How do I get store credit from the maternity store? The pregnancy event is over and I have been getting points and simoleons but I still don't see the tokens showing up. Please help
The pregnancy coins are pink but they don’t show up with your other sim currency , but if you go to the pregnancy store...you can see the total of your pink pregnancy coins there OR during a pregnancy event you can see the pink pregnancy coin total.

Hope this helps.
1 x

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6521
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 1860
Contact:

Re: [Pregnancy Tutorial] A Bump-y Ride

Post by mockingbird288z » 30 Mar 2019, 18:29

Mariel Bravef wrote:
30 Mar 2019, 10:38
copperwood wrote:
30 Mar 2019, 07:15
SKatF wrote:
30 Mar 2019, 06:51
Has anyone made a list of all furniture etc. needed for support tasks for pregnancy? I'm adjusting a crafting lot temporarily for 10 support sims. Since I'm doing my first pregnancy, I'm not sure what all tasks may come along.

So far, I've needed
Phone
Dining Table & Chairs
Stove
Computer
Refrigerator
Sofa
All you need to add are sinks for washing dishes.
Sounds right. I worked it out once to know what to put in my event house
Seconded. This all that I have in my "support tasks houseboat".
2 x
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Grand Garages Update

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1920
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58
x 1064

Re: [Pregnancy Tutorial] A Bump-y Ride

Post by SKatF » 31 Mar 2019, 23:25

Thanks. Good idea re houseboat Leah. I have some empties now
1 x

User avatar
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen
Posts: 357
Joined: 06 Feb 2016, 16:50
x 218

Re: [Discovery Quest] A Bump-y Ride

Post by randy_thrandy » 01 Apr 2019, 11:20

Butterfly wrote:
30 Mar 2019, 18:24
Buttfacehaha8 wrote:
12 Mar 2019, 00:44
How do I get store credit from the maternity store? The pregnancy event is over and I have been getting points and simoleons but I still don't see the tokens showing up. Please help
The pregnancy coins are pink but they don’t show up with your other sim currency , but if you go to the pregnancy store...you can see the total of your pink pregnancy coins there OR during a pregnancy event you can see the pink pregnancy coin total.

Hope this helps.
also sometimes when you buy something from the pregnancy store the amount of coins doesn't reset or vice versa, when you earn some, it doesn't show right away. you have to get out of the pregnancy window and then open it again by tapping on the lil round pregnancy icon on the top left or by tapping on the pregnancy store.
0 x
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~

Post Reply