[Pregnancy Tutorial] A Bump-y Ride

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
Buttfacehaha8
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [Discovery Quest] A Bump-y Ride

Post by Buttfacehaha8 »

How do I get store credit from the maternity store? The pregnancy event is over and I have been getting points and simoleons but I still don't see the tokens showing up. Please help
Goldfinch 3
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Goldfinch 3 »

Welcome B-face(I just can’t use your whole name ;) )Sorry this wasn’t answered for you yet. If you go to the upper right corner of the town map you will see a Store with Mother pushing a baby carriage. That is where you can buy baby things or pregnancy clothes anytime. Your tokens already earned should show up there. Hope this helps.
GC: Goldfinch 3
Level 55-Holiday Francais
HFN: 3 Star located at Starter House.
HH(s): 1 on Island as well as 2 on Mainland
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: [Pregnancy Tutorial] A Bump-y Ride

Post by SKatF »

Boy, I didn't realize what a difference the star value of furniture could make with longer tasks. I had the morning sickness snack supporting task and 1 star 16+ hours, 3 star 13.5 hours. And I was startled to find that lovely black refrigerator with the ice dispenser I had in the pregnant sim'@s house is a 1 star 'frig. Had to swap it for a blood bank 'frig I had in inventory for the duration of the pregnancy. But she still seems to find cake in there.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Has anyone made a list of all furniture etc. needed for support tasks for pregnancy? I'm adjusting a crafting lot temporarily for 10 support sims. Since I'm doing my first pregnancy, I'm not sure what all tasks may come along.

So far, I've needed
Phone
Dining Table & Chairs
Stove
Computer
Refrigerator
Sofa
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

SKatF wrote: 30 Mar 2019, 06:51 Has anyone made a list of all furniture etc. needed for support tasks for pregnancy? I'm adjusting a crafting lot temporarily for 10 support sims. Since I'm doing my first pregnancy, I'm not sure what all tasks may come along.

So far, I've needed
Phone
Dining Table & Chairs
Stove
Computer
Refrigerator
Sofa
All you need to add are sinks for washing dishes.
Mariel Bravef
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mariel Bravef »

copperwood wrote: 30 Mar 2019, 07:15
SKatF wrote: 30 Mar 2019, 06:51 Has anyone made a list of all furniture etc. needed for support tasks for pregnancy? I'm adjusting a crafting lot temporarily for 10 support sims. Since I'm doing my first pregnancy, I'm not sure what all tasks may come along.

So far, I've needed
Phone
Dining Table & Chairs
Stove
Computer
Refrigerator
Sofa
Sounds right. I worked it out once to know what to put in my event house
Mariel Bravef on Facebook, feel free to add me :)
Friend House: Starter lot. Social task and hobby items both. Let me know how I can improve it!
Haunted: Across from the maternity store
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

Buttfacehaha8 wrote: 12 Mar 2019, 00:44 How do I get store credit from the maternity store? The pregnancy event is over and I have been getting points and simoleons but I still don't see the tokens showing up. Please help
The pregnancy coins are pink but they don’t show up with your other sim currency , but if you go to the pregnancy store...you can see the total of your pink pregnancy coins there OR during a pregnancy event you can see the pink pregnancy coin total.

Hope this helps.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Mariel Bravef wrote: 30 Mar 2019, 10:38
copperwood wrote: 30 Mar 2019, 07:15

So far, I've needed
Phone
Dining Table & Chairs
Stove
Computer
Refrigerator
Sofa
Sounds right. I worked it out once to know what to put in my event house
Seconded. This all that I have in my "support tasks houseboat".
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Thanks. Good idea re houseboat Leah. I have some empties now
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

Butterfly wrote: 30 Mar 2019, 18:24
Buttfacehaha8 wrote: 12 Mar 2019, 00:44 How do I get store credit from the maternity store? The pregnancy event is over and I have been getting points and simoleons but I still don't see the tokens showing up. Please help
The pregnancy coins are pink but they don’t show up with your other sim currency , but if you go to the pregnancy store...you can see the total of your pink pregnancy coins there OR during a pregnancy event you can see the pink pregnancy coin total.

Hope this helps.
also sometimes when you buy something from the pregnancy store the amount of coins doesn't reset or vice versa, when you earn some, it doesn't show right away. you have to get out of the pregnancy window and then open it again by tapping on the lil round pregnancy icon on the top left or by tapping on the pregnancy store.
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~