[Pregnancy Tutorial] A Bump-y Ride

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: [Discovery Quest] A Bump-y Ride

Post by SKatF »

bloodredroses01 wrote: 11 Aug 2018, 14:18
copperwood wrote: 10 Aug 2018, 01:56
mockingbird288z wrote: 09 Aug 2018, 23:39 Along with unable to turn on/off lights, fireplaces, and use weather machines I found out today my pregnant sim can't use the singing salmon to get inspired. This is beginning to look like how the game considers seniors.*sigh*
They also can't cook.
Oh good grief!!! ::facepalm::

I guess (given all the thinsg pregnant sims can’t do) that all these mothers-to-be are at risk for pre-eclampsia or something similar. ;)
But, according to Make2, they CAN go in hot tubs. And every hot tub I've seen (at hotels, etc.) warns about this.
SimAddict
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SimAddict »

Can anyone explain to me what the timer in the upper left corner of the store is for? I’m just about to start day 8 of the pregnancy. The event window shows 2 days left, but the timer in the store shows 16 hours. I’ve been spending my pregnancy money purchasing baby furniture and decor rather than maternity clothing, now I’m worried I’m going to miss out on something. I’ve included screen shots of both. Thank you!
Attachments
9B3ADD19-76DD-4D24-9594-A8F2697B6A01.jpeg
7248205E-850F-4A4A-9291-67FDAFD11828.jpeg
Game Center ID: •|•Jenna•|•
Facebook/JennaSimsFreeplay
HFN: 22 West Side
Haunted House: 3 East Side
Magic House: 11 West Side
Thuraya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Thuraya »

SimAddict wrote: 12 Aug 2018, 14:17 Can anyone explain to me what the timer in the upper left corner of the store is for? I’m just about to start day 8 of the pregnancy. The event window shows 2 days left, but the timer in the store shows 16 hours. I’ve been spending my pregnancy money purchasing baby furniture and decor rather than maternity clothing, now I’m worried I’m going to miss out on something. I’ve included screen shots of both. Thank you!
The "Pyjamas and Contour Dresses" are only available for a limited time, with only 16 hours left in your picture. See here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5142. The timer in the upper left showing 2 days belongs to your running pregnancy event.
SimAddict
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SimAddict »

Thuraya wrote: 12 Aug 2018, 14:36 The "Pyjamas and Contour Dresses" are only available for a limited time, with only 16 hours left in your picture. See here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5142. The timer in the upper left showing 2 days belongs to your running pregnancy event.
Thank you so much!
Game Center ID: •|•Jenna•|•
Facebook/JennaSimsFreeplay
HFN: 22 West Side
Haunted House: 3 East Side
Magic House: 11 West Side
AwesomePie23
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by AwesomePie23 »

Okay, so for the a Bump-y ride quest, one of my pregnant sims' daily goals is "Look at babymoon holidays in a 'SimAway' magazine." but i don't know how or WHERE to get this magazine! anyone know how and where to buy one? :(
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

AwesomePie23 wrote: 02 Sep 2018, 02:05 Okay, so for the a Bump-y ride quest, one of my pregnant sims' daily goals is "Look at babymoon holidays in a 'SimAway' magazine." but i don't know how or WHERE to get this magazine! anyone know how and where to buy one? :(
It is one of the options for two magazines in the living room section of the home store.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
AwesomePie23
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by AwesomePie23 »

so what is the other magazine pile called?
AwesomePie23
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by AwesomePie23 »

found it! :D thanks!
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

telemwill wrote: 02 Sep 2018, 02:11
AwesomePie23 wrote: 02 Sep 2018, 02:05 Okay, so for the a Bump-y ride quest, one of my pregnant sims' daily goals is "Look at babymoon holidays in a 'SimAway' magazine." but i don't know how or WHERE to get this magazine! anyone know how and where to buy one? :(
It is one of the options for two magazines in the living room section of the home store.

Ruth
Sorry! That should have been THE magazines, not two magazines.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
jolynne
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by jolynne »

WTF!?!?
I spent all my SP and time and still did not complete the friends part of the pregnancy quest. They put a major event right when my store finished and I could do nothing but those 2 events. If I had done this quest earlier on when I wanted to, I would have quit the game. I could have done nothing else if I had not had 26 Sims.
Thank