[Pregnancy Tutorial] A Bump-y Ride

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: [Pregnancy Tutorial] A Bump-y Ride

Post by SKatF »

mockingbird288z wrote: 17 Jul 2018, 01:57
contrarysims wrote: 17 Jul 2018, 01:31 Quick question for anyone who actually managed to get the baby bonus... My understanding of it is that the baby will be unaffected by needs drain, i.e. constantly inspired for the rest of their life. Does the baby then constantly have that obnoxious cloud of green sparkles all over them?
As far as I understand it the baby bonus doesn't mean that the sim will be inspired for the rest of their life just that they are unaffected by low inspiration. Their needs still deplete, the green sparkles still go away, and you have to inspire them to get the green sparkles back.
I wonder if they earn at a higher level like inspired sims, e CD en when not inspired, or just don't drag around and pee themselves.
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

SKatF wrote: 17 Jul 2018, 20:54
mockingbird288z wrote: 17 Jul 2018, 01:57
contrarysims wrote: 17 Jul 2018, 01:31 Quick question for anyone who actually managed to get the baby bonus... My understanding of it is that the baby will be unaffected by needs drain, i.e. constantly inspired for the rest of their life. Does the baby then constantly have that obnoxious cloud of green sparkles all over them?
As far as I understand it the baby bonus doesn't mean that the sim will be inspired for the rest of their life just that they are unaffected by low inspiration. Their needs still deplete, the green sparkles still go away, and you have to inspire them to get the green sparkles back.
I wonder if they earn at a higher level like inspired sims, e CD en when not inspired, or just don't drag around and pee themselves.
Well, I did a little experiment. I had 2 sims (one of them with the baby bonus) kick over trash cans and clean up the mess. The hygiene icon for the bonus sim only went down halfway and never got into the red zone. The other sims icon did go red.
DiTori
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by DiTori »

Why o why is pregger sim unable to use picnic basket, egg basket or fondue?? Cravings are a thing developers! Also she can’t admire herself in mirror. I keep telling her she’s beautiful tho. While back rubs are lovely she could also use mani/pedi. She wants her toes pretty in delivery room :lol:
Voted most Active Town by JD Simhouse & Assoc.
Game Center Schotzybleu
HFN original lot
Teaemm18
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Teaemm18 »

Hi I am just starting out with the bumpy ride quest and I'm meant to be buying maternity clothes but there is no maternity tokenS in the shop!!
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

Teaemm18 wrote: 25 Jul 2018, 17:57 Hi I am just starting out with the bumpy ride quest and I'm meant to be buying maternity clothes but there is no maternity tokenS in the shop!!
There should be 500 tokens, which you use to buy the black and grey outfit. Are you saying you don't have the 500 tokens?
Teaemm18
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Teaemm18 »

No there's nothing there so I'm stuck??
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

Teaemm18 wrote: 25 Jul 2018, 20:05 No there's nothing there so I'm stuck??
Do you have a recent cloud save? You could try resetting the game and then downloading the saved game.
Teaemm18
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Teaemm18 »

I can't remember the last time I saved it but I'll give it a try, thank you!
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

If you tap on the cloud button, it will tell you how long ago your last save was. Hope everything worked out for you.
Teaemm18
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Teaemm18 »

Hmmm still no maternity tokenS 😔