[Pregnancy Tutorial] A Bump-y Ride

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
Post Reply
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1014
Joined: 30 Apr 2015, 08:02
x 37

Re: [Pregnancy Tutorial] A Bump-y Ride

Post by playsims » 23 Jun 2018, 15:53

Thanks.
A timer should have been included. That way we can check how many hours & minutes are left before the end of each day. They usually did this in previous events or quests.
4 x

User avatar
randy_thrandy
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen
Posts: 225
Joined: 06 Feb 2016, 16:50
x 33

Re: [Pregnancy Tutorial] A Bump-y Ride

Post by randy_thrandy » 24 Jun 2018, 11:34

playsims wrote:
23 Jun 2018, 15:53
Thanks.
A timer should have been included. That way we can check how many hours & minutes are left before the end of each day. They usually did this in previous events or quests.
Definitelly, i agree!
is it true that you need to fulfillall daily tasks that same day ? do you still get the superbaby if the daily tasks transfer to the next day?
1 x
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~

playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1014
Joined: 30 Apr 2015, 08:02
x 37

Re: [Pregnancy Tutorial] A Bump-y Ride

Post by playsims » 24 Jun 2018, 13:08

Yes, there are around 6 to 7 daily task for the Pregnant Sim which must be accomplished within the day.
0 x

TheMedic2018
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim
Posts: 1
Joined: 24 Jun 2018, 13:10

Re: Pregnancy Update - Changes

Post by TheMedic2018 » 24 Jun 2018, 13:13

Anyone can help me? I am doing the support tasks for the pregnancy quest. And I can’t get past the washing dishes one! Very aggravating!
0 x

CatharinaSophia
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 10
Joined: 23 Apr 2018, 12:34
Contact:

Re: Pregnancy Update - Changes

Post by CatharinaSophia » 24 Jun 2018, 13:34

TheMedic2018 wrote:
24 Jun 2018, 13:13
Anyone can help me? I am doing the support tasks for the pregnancy quest. And I can’t get past the washing dishes one! Very aggravating!
I think you have to use either a kitchen or a bathroom sink (I don't know which one but they both have different options).
0 x

User avatar
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult
Posts: 527
Joined: 29 Jul 2014, 15:37
Location: Florida, USA
x 26

Re: Pregnancy Update - Changes

Post by kls1st » 24 Jun 2018, 13:48

TheMedic2018 wrote:
24 Jun 2018, 13:13
Anyone can help me? I am doing the support tasks for the pregnancy quest. And I can’t get past the washing dishes one! Very aggravating!
It’s not like cleaning dishes after cooking. It’s an option when you click on the sink. I banged my head on that one big time!
0 x
2 East Side Oven Fire Lottsa Haunts :o 4 West Ocean HFN No Fire No Haunts :D
kls1st GC still

User avatar
sevenofnine
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler
Posts: 76
Joined: 30 Apr 2015, 22:08
Location: Astrometrics
x 9

Re: [Pregnancy Tutorial] A Bump-y Ride

Post by sevenofnine » 24 Jun 2018, 20:37

This is proving to be impossible for me to do. I just don't have the time to keep up with all the daily tasks plus the supporting tasks as well.
0 x

anoush
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim
Posts: 3
Joined: 06 Sep 2014, 02:23

Re: Pregnancy Update - Changes

Post by anoush » 25 Jun 2018, 03:51

Hi, I have a question. I finished the baby quest and have birth for the baby but couldn't buy all the things and there's still a baby icon over the crib! Is this happening to anyone else? Thank you
0 x

playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1014
Joined: 30 Apr 2015, 08:02
x 37

Re: Pregnancy Update - Changes

Post by playsims » 25 Jun 2018, 07:33

CatharinaSophia wrote:
24 Jun 2018, 13:34
TheMedic2018 wrote:
24 Jun 2018, 13:13
Anyone can help me? I am doing the support tasks for the pregnancy quest. And I can’t get past the washing dishes one! Very aggravating!
I think you have to use either a kitchen or a bathroom sink (I don't know which one but they both have different options).
Cliuck the kitchen sink. Bathroom sink does not work, I think.
0 x

playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1014
Joined: 30 Apr 2015, 08:02
x 37

Re: [Pregnancy Tutorial] A Bump-y Ride

Post by playsims » 25 Jun 2018, 07:36

I use my cellphone alarm clock to warn me when a task is about to due. It's really handy on time-limited events. So far so good. I am now on Day 3.
0 x

Post Reply