[DISCOVERY QUEST] DIY Homes: All Mezzed Up

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1591
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58
x 599

Re: [DISCOVERY QUEST] DIY Homes: All Mezzed Up

Post by SKatF » 14 Apr 2018, 19:51

My sims are on final task, so I've checked back a couple times (not much for setting timers) and I just noticed Bree's annimations ... videotaping and juggling hammers. The reason I noticed was she jumped in the pool, fully clothed, swam to the middle, levitated to the top of the water and did her thing several times, and finally swam to the ladder and climbed out. I was laughing so much, I almost forgot screenshots, so they're not the best angle. The annimation on and in the pool is much funnier than the still screenshots.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-04-14-15-19-10-1.png
Screenshot_2018-04-14-15-19-02-1.png
Screenshot_2018-04-14-15-18-52-1.png
7 x

Mstars14
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim
Posts: 1
Joined: 12 May 2018, 14:05

Mezzanine quest

Post by Mstars14 » 12 May 2018, 14:07

I completed the quest and the build the mezzanine as the template is which you receive when you complete it, I cant find it! :?: it doesn't give me the option to build it
0 x

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6252
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 1196
Contact:

Re: Mezzanine quest

Post by mockingbird288z » 13 May 2018, 05:07

Mstars14 wrote:
12 May 2018, 14:07
I completed the quest and the build the mezzanine as the template is which you receive when you complete it, I cant find it! :?: it doesn't give me the option to build it
Hi and welcome to the forum!

I've moved your post to the right topic for it.

I'm sorry but I'm having a little trouble understanding your problem. The option to build a mezzanine can be found in the home store. You need at least two floors to build one. The basement and first floor will also count.
0 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Brilliant Backyards Update

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran
Posts: 1591
Joined: 08 Dec 2015, 22:58
x 599

Re: Mezzanine quest

Post by SKatF » 13 May 2018, 15:27

mockingbird288z wrote:
13 May 2018, 05:07
Mstars14 wrote:
12 May 2018, 14:07
I completed the quest and the build the mezzanine as the template is which you receive when you complete it, I cant find it! :?: it doesn't give me the option to build it
Hi and welcome to the forum!

I've moved your post to the right topic for it.

I'm sorry but I'm having a little trouble understanding your problem. The option to build a mezzanine can be found in the home store. You need at least two floors to build one. The basement and first floor will also count.
Do you mean the template did not unlock, or you didn't get a free one? When I finished, this is what was in my build choices when I tapped on an empty lot.
Attachments
Screenshot_2018-05-13-11-03-25-1.png
1 x

Chels16
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim
Posts: 1
Joined: 03 Nov 2018, 00:03

Mezzanine quest

Post by Chels16 » 03 Nov 2018, 01:37

On the last part of the mezzanine quest it says to have 3 sims relax by the pool. I didn’t read the whole thing and only had 1 sim relax by the pool and when she finished it still said I had to have a sim relax by the pool so I had my sim relax by the pool a 2nd and 3rd time and she’s almost done with the third time when I read all of it and it said to have 3 sims relax by the pool. So I’m not sure if that will count. Can I have 1 sim relax by the pool 3 times im a row or do I need to have 3 sims relax by the pool at the same time?
0 x

User avatar
mockingbird288z
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6252
Joined: 10 Oct 2013, 04:51
Location: Florida; UTC -4:00
x 1196
Contact:

Re: [DISCOVERY QUEST] DIY Homes: All Mezzed Up

Post by mockingbird288z » 03 Nov 2018, 02:11

Chels16 wrote:
03 Nov 2018, 01:37
On the last part of the mezzanine quest it says to have 3 sims relax by the pool. I didn’t read the whole thing and only had 1 sim relax by the pool and when she finished it still said I had to have a sim relax by the pool so I had my sim relax by the pool a 2nd and 3rd time and she’s almost done with the third time when I read all of it and it said to have 3 sims relax by the pool. So I’m not sure if that will count. Can I have 1 sim relax by the pool 3 times im a row or do I need to have 3 sims relax by the pool at the same time?
It should still count. When doing the write up for all the tasks I used 1 sim three times and it counted just fine.

(I've moved your post to the existing topic on the mezzanine quest.)
0 x
Facebook: Leah Taylor
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Brilliant Backyards Update

Post Reply