Life, Dreams, and Legacies Question

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
Rulerofthedeep
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Life, Dreams, and Legacies Question

Post by Rulerofthedeep »

Hi. I really want to receive the prize for completing the Life, Dreams, and Legacies quest within the time limit. Are there are buildings in Sim Town I will have to build or visit? I'd check myself but I don't want to spoil the quest; it ruins the fun.

If the question was confusing i'll give an example: For my senior citizen quest I need to go to the snow park, but since I don't have it built I can't. So are there any places that I will need to go to when I get the quest so I can build it before I get the quest?

Thanks
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Life, Dreams, and Legacies Question

Post by copperwood »

Rulerofthedeep wrote: 21 Sep 2017, 00:23 Hi. I really want to receive the prize for completing the Life, Dreams, and Legacies quest within the time limit. Are there are buildings in Sim Town I will have to build or visit? I'd check myself but I don't want to spoil the quest; it ruins the fun.

If the question was confusing i'll give an example: For my senior citizen quest I need to go to the snow park, but since I don't have it built I can't. So are there any places that I will need to go to when I get the quest so I can build it before I get the quest?

Thanks
No additional building required for this quest.
Rulerofthedeep
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Life, Dreams, and Legacies Question

Post by Rulerofthedeep »

Thank you!