[DISCOVERY QUEST] Strange Things in Simtown

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: [DISCOVERY QUEST] Strange Things in Simtown

Post by JKCher »

I'm on the very last task of hugging miniforce goodbye and I can't find her anywhere. I've searched all the houses, the park and the different venues and no where to be found :(. I have 3 days left, hopefully I'll find her like you Chezza.
moonbeam
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by moonbeam »

Chezza wrote: 28 May 2017, 14:19
Chezza wrote: 28 May 2017, 13:08 I've got as far as 'decline mini masterforces villainous plan', my toddler is at the park but now mini masterforce has disappeared! Help please :?
Don't worry folks, after visiting every house in town I found him!
Thanks for posting this. I was stuck in the same place and getting very frustrated.
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

Anyone else having this Problem? I startet the Give toddler a big hug task. After the time was over sim-tracker showed it as finished. I went to the house and the just had started it. I went back about six hours later as they should have been half into it but again it was shown as just started with over 11 hours left. I stopped the task and startet it now. I hope it now works otherwise I run out of time.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

moonbeam wrote: 29 May 2017, 04:39
Chezza wrote: 28 May 2017, 14:19
Chezza wrote: 28 May 2017, 13:08 I've got as far as 'decline mini masterforces villainous plan', my toddler is at the park but now mini masterforce has disappeared! Help please :?
Don't worry folks, after visiting every house in town I found him!
Thanks for posting this. I was stuck in the same place and getting very frustrated.
Mine finally came back after about 6 hours or so. Guess she was off trying to help people :)
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

Lenny wrote: 29 May 2017, 06:23 Anyone else having this Problem? I startet the Give toddler a big hug task. After the time was over sim-tracker showed it as finished. I went to the house and the just had started it. I went back about six hours later as they should have been half into it but again it was shown as just started with over 11 hours left. I stopped the task and startet it now. I hope it now works otherwise I run out of time.
The last big hug task is supposed to be 1 day, 45 minutes so 11 hours left would've been just over halfway done. Hopefully it works this time.
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

JKCher wrote: 29 May 2017, 08:33
Lenny wrote: 29 May 2017, 06:23 Anyone else having this Problem? I startet the Give toddler a big hug task. After the time was over sim-tracker showed it as finished. I went to the house and the just had started it. I went back about six hours later as they should have been half into it but again it was shown as just started with over 11 hours left. I stopped the task and startet it now. I hope it now works otherwise I run out of time.
The last big hug task is supposed to be 1 day, 45 minutes so 11 hours left would've been just over halfway done. Hopefully it works this time.
it was the 11 h 45 m hug and as I said the sim tracker showed it as finished and it was well over that time that I came back to the game.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
Bendybanana
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Bendybanana »

JKCher wrote: 28 May 2017, 23:31 I'm on the very last task of hugging miniforce goodbye and I can't find her anywhere. I've searched all the houses, the park and the different venues and no where to be found :(. I have 3 days left, hopefully I'll find her like you Chezza.
The same thing has happened to me. She's disappeared. I've got two days left. Hope she turns up soon. Anyone else had this happen?
HFN = 21 West Side
Fire pole = 2 Fortune Docks
Haunted House = Volcano View
Dog = 3 West Oceanside
Cat = 4 West Oceanside
Level 55, all updates
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Bendybanana wrote: 30 May 2017, 15:12
JKCher wrote: 28 May 2017, 23:31 I'm on the very last task of hugging miniforce goodbye and I can't find her anywhere. I've searched all the houses, the park and the different venues and no where to be found :(. I have 3 days left, hopefully I'll find her like you Chezza.
The same thing has happened to me. She's disappeared. I've got two days left. Hope she turns up soon. Anyone else had this happen?
Chezza posted first that they had this problem. They checked every house their town and eventually found Mini Masterforce.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Bendybanana
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Bendybanana »

Thanks. It was at a different point in the quest they had the problem so I wasn't sure if the same thing would apply.
HFN = 21 West Side
Fire pole = 2 Fortune Docks
Haunted House = Volcano View
Dog = 3 West Oceanside
Cat = 4 West Oceanside
Level 55, all updates
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

The search at the Firemonkeys' Help Center didn't give results, but "Missing Mini-masterforce" is listed at the "Do you have a specific problem" part while filling out a request. Known issues are often fixed pretty fast after sending a request.
Attachments
Missing Mini-masterforce
Missing Mini-masterforce
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View