[DISCOVERY QUEST] The Grooving Guru

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: [DISCOVERY QUEST] The Grooving Guru

Post by SKatF »

Skippy Simmy Dupuy? Really?
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

annarose wrote:Yep ... that's a packed 7 days. I have a VIP time extension from an impulsive purchase (regret it now). Can anyone tell me how much extra time this will give me?? I can use LP's .... but which is better if i run out of time? Is the time extension worth saving or should i just use it if needed??
Also be aware that a time limited hobby (aerobics) will start immediately after you finish this quest.
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

Well this is annoying... for the cleanup the kitchen, I can only get 2 sims to fork on the 5+ hour tasks, the 3rd sim will not go to the 10+'hour task, I get footsteps. I tried to get one sim to stop his task so the other one could move past him, but then I only get that task available. Usually you can do them all at once, now it adds even more time, how maddening :evil:
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

copperwood wrote:
annarose wrote:Yep ... that's a packed 7 days. I have a VIP time extension from an impulsive purchase (regret it now). Can anyone tell me how much extra time this will give me?? I can use LP's .... but which is better if i run out of time? Is the time extension worth saving or should i just use it if needed??
Also be aware that a time limited hobby (aerobics) will start immediately after you finish this quest.
Also note that there are only 2 options available for the aerobics hobby - warm up (4.5 hours) and shake it off (6.5 hours). It's going to take forever to get the other activewear packs!
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Who on earth do aerobics for 4.5 hours? That's not hobby but torture!
ellasweet
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by ellasweet »

4.5 minutes is my personal limit for aerobics :lol:

Just popping in to see if I was the only one stuck trying to get to the third clean up area in the kitchen :roll: :twisted:
playsims
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by playsims »

Same here. Only 2 sims to do the clean up kitchen task. Have to wait for both (or need only to wait for 1 of the sims to finish?) before proceeding to the 3rd task.
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

I used lp to finish the sim who was cleaning up the garbage bag and then was able to do the water repair task for 10 hours.
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

ellasweet wrote:4.5 minutes is my personal limit for aerobics :lol:

Just popping in to see if I was the only one stuck trying to get to the third clean up area in the kitchen :roll: :twisted:
Lol me too 4.5 hours is definitely torture.
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

i only discovered this quest today when i opened the city-view and it popped up so i panicked and spent 15 LPs on building the gym, scared that i might run out of time later on. Good work me. *rolls eyes at self*
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~