[Discovery QUEST] Saved by the Spell

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
Cmarie83
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: [Discovery QUEST] Saved by the Spell

Post by Cmarie83 »

Huaca Flora wrote:I am sorry for the triple post, but I was wrong. You can find the other items in the Home Store as well, except for the fireplace. I don't know what I was thinking :roll: . And you can put the outdoor decorations inside as well (but of course not the well).

A thing that I want to mention though, you can't put decorations or lamps etc on top of the coffee table and cottage corner :( It's the same with the round glass tables, that's such a pity!

I actually wound up here because I can't buy any of these items, I have the Wizards cottage, I even unlocked the extra furniture twice with potion brewing and I have no option of buying the bed or the wardrobe or any of that. Where are you seeing it?
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Most of the wizard cottage furnishings are not available in the home store at this time. Sort of like the Latin villa.
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

Cmarie83 wrote:I actually wound up here because I can't buy any of these items, I have the Wizards cottage, I even unlocked the extra furniture twice with potion brewing and I have no option of buying the bed or the wardrobe or any of that. Where are you seeing it?
That's because you can get them only by building the Wizard's Cottage :-) (you have to take them from the house template)
Huaca Flora wrote:The cottage items that cannot be bought in the Home Store or at the Sorcerous Supplies are:

- The Wizzinator 9000 (toilet), Cottage Bathroom Sink and Cottage Bath
- The Cottage Nightstand, Magic Maker Bed and Cottage Wardrobe
- The Cottage Fridge
- The Cottage Bookcase and Wizard's Chess
- The Cottage Chair and Magic Dining Table
- Lumos
- The Open Cottage Door

You have to get these from the Wizard's Home.
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

This is wildly pathetic. D: The least they could do would be allowing us to purchase wizardly furniture as a reward for suffering through that potion-brewing and spell-casting disasters of a hobby that only cost me half my sanity and countless LPs to complete in time.
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
MichaelrearP
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Discovery QUEST Saved by the Spell

Post by MichaelrearP »

Thanks for the list, Leah Im glad this is a discovery quest, so my sims dont have to start right away