[Discovery QUEST] Saved by the Spell

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [Discovery QUEST] Saved by the Spell

Post by Huaca Flora »

Hmmm.. When I visit the cottage plot, it seems to be in broad daylight. But the thing is... It is almost midnight here. So at first I thought that they gave the cottage a random weather setting, because, it's a wizard's cottage. Something funny, I don't know. But now I think they made a mistake, because the weather didn't change. It's still in broad daylight. (And indeed, after placing the weather machine I could choose 'resume day/night cycle').
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
Meriste
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Meriste »

Aw, I LOVE the wizard home template! I only HATE how the garden and foliage stay the same on the island lots, no matter the home template. I would have loved to rebuild my island lots with the wizard's garden. Perfect fence for an enchanted forest, a farm, and a planned Santa's winter headquarters.

Will need to build this lot just for the furnishings...
GC: Sambacine
FB: Link here. (Please mention this forum.)
HFN: 1 Terra Drive (Haunted items included. Please tell of anything missing.)
HHs: 3 East Side, 2 Bliss Docks, Volcano View
Pocket-Sized Princess Update
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

Huaca Flora wrote:I am sorry for the triple post, but I was wrong. You can find the other items in the Home Store as well, except for the fireplace. I don't know what I was thinking :roll: . And you can put the outdoor decorations inside as well (but of course not the well).

A thing that I want to mention though, you can't put decorations or lamps etc on top of the coffee table and cottage corner :( It's the same with the round glass tables, that's such a pity!
I have the fireplace. I don't have the doors in my home store.
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

Meriste wrote:Aw, I LOVE the wizard home template! I only HATE how the garden and foliage stay the same on the island lots, no matter the home template. I would have loved to rebuild my island lots with the wizard's garden. Perfect fence for an enchanted forest, a farm, and a planned Santa's winter headquarters.

Will need to build this lot just for the furnishings...
That's what I wanted too but realized the island gets none of the outdoor scenery. :roll:
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Butterfly wrote:
Huaca Flora wrote:I am sorry for the triple post, but I was wrong. You can find the other items in the Home Store as well, except for the fireplace. I don't know what I was thinking :roll: . And you can put the outdoor decorations inside as well (but of course not the well).

A thing that I want to mention though, you can't put decorations or lamps etc on top of the coffee table and cottage corner :( It's the same with the round glass tables, that's such a pity!
I have the fireplace. I don't have the doors in my home store.
The doors are unlocked with the Potion Brewing hobby. They are one of the items you unlock when working on the hobby after the 7 day event.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

mockingbird288z wrote: The doors are unlocked with the Potion Brewing hobby. They are one of the items you unlock when working on the hobby after the 7 day event.
Oh I see now. Thank you. I hadn't reset my collection after the first round.
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lavenderwitch519 »

mockingbird288z wrote:
The doors are unlocked with the Potion Brewing hobby. They are one of the items you unlock when working on the hobby after the 7 day event.[/quote]
I've finished the quest and potion brewing hobby. I was able to buy all the furniture from the wizard store. I checked in the home (under doors & windows tabs) & wizard store and I don't have the doors or windows from the new wizard cottage. I only have the doors & windows from the quest when we had to build the wizard store, the runic door and stone window. Am I looking in the wrong places? :?
level 55
Holiday update
A pinch of cute & a handful of crazy! :mrgreen:
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

I also have the cottage floor and walls but no windows and doors. :cry:
level 55
Holiday update
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Lavenderwitch519 wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote: The doors are unlocked with the Potion Brewing hobby. They are one of the items you unlock when working on the hobby after the 7 day event.
I've finished the quest and potion brewing hobby. I was able to buy all the furniture from the wizard store. I checked in the home (under doors & windows tabs) & wizard store and I don't have the doors or windows from the new wizard cottage. I only have the doors & windows from the quest when we had to build the wizard store, the runic door and stone window. Am I looking in the wrong places? :?
Did you reset the hobby grid after getting the costumes and furniture pack?
Attachments
Potion Brewing - filled the grid three more times.
Potion Brewing - filled the grid three more times.
Potion Brewing - filled the grid once.
Potion Brewing - filled the grid once.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Lavenderwitch519
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

ErinPW wrote:
Lavenderwitch519 wrote:
Did you reset the hobby grid after getting the costumes and furniture pack?
Nope, :oops: didn't even realize I had to do it again. At least this part isn't timed. Whew! Thanks so much. :D
level 55
Holiday update