[Discovery QUEST] Saved by the Spell

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
Luci@
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [Discovery QUEST] Saved by the Spell

Post by Luci@ »

I have a problem too! At the "Hive five the wizard at the cottage" stage, my wizard vanished from the cottage. And my time limited had gone so quickly. And like you, still w8ing for the FM response! :))
GC : Draqoasa
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

Help, I need to record a video apology and I've no idea how to do this.I've tried using a computer, a movie camera and anything electrical, without success. I've done this before on my other game without a problem and I suspect that the solution is simple but I'm just not getting it.
Kate Angler
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Kate Angler »

As far as I remember you have to tap on the werewolf while your sim is active. You can find him in the park.
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

Kate Angler wrote:As far as I remember you have to tap on the werewolf while your sim is active. You can find him in the park.
You are a genius. Thanks for that.
Kate Angler
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Kate Angler »

:D Glad it worked for you. You're welcome
Mritha
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Mritha »

I have intentionally been putting this quest off in the hopes the bugs will be fixed. Have they, or should I just go ahead and do it and hope for the best?
GC: Mritha
FB: https://www.facebook.com/mritha.fallen
HFN: Museum Boulevard
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

I did this quest not that long ago with no problem. Are you worried about the part where your sims have to sit at the table in the park? I just made sure to make them sit down quick, before most of the other characters did.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

copperwood wrote:I did this quest not that long ago with no problem. Are you worried about the part where your sims have to sit at the table in the park? I just made sure to make them sit down quick, before most of the other characters did.
I think it was the wizard vanishing when you needed to high five him that was the most common bug.

I did the quest when it was introduced and didn't have a problem at all with it. My advice would be to save your game regularly so you have a point to go back to in case something goes wrong.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

mockingbird288z wrote:
copperwood wrote:I did this quest not that long ago with no problem. Are you worried about the part where your sims have to sit at the table in the park? I just made sure to make them sit down quick, before most of the other characters did.
I think it was the wizard vanishing when you needed to high five him that was the most common bug.

I did the quest when it was introduced and didn't have a problem at all with it. My advice would be to save your game regularly so you have a point to go back to in case something goes wrong.
My problem was examining the crystal ball. It took Fire Monkeys days to respond and I missed the wizard cottage. They never credited it to me but they did fix the issue. That was back in January.
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

I'm pretty sure I did the quest in March and I'm playing on an android phone.