[Discovery QUEST] Saved by the Spell

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
Lilith
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [Discovery QUEST] Saved by the Spell

Post by Lilith »

I downloaded to my iPhone. Still crashing at the same part.
Lyla L
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Lyla L »

I'm encouraging people to post to The Sims FreePlay official Facebook so they realize this is a problem that many players are having, and therefore it's THEIR problem. To add insult to injury, today they've posted artwork of the magician standing next to that annoying crystal ball! This is my comment on it: https://www.facebook.com/thesimsfreepla ... 22R0%22%7D
FB: https://facebook.com/make2tv
HFN: #1 Museum Boulevard
Pictures of my town @ simslanding.tumblr.com | instagram.com/simslanding
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

Lilith wrote:I downloaded to my iPhone. Still crashing at the same part.
Tuh! :( I had my hopes high for you that it would work. Sorry to hear that. I hope you get a resolution soon.
Deedee
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Deedee »

I skipped the costumes quest as I didn't care about them, but when I saw this unlocked a new house template I knew I had to update and get to it. I think this lot will be my favorite for a LONG TIME as it's gorgeous! And the new furnishings and rugs are to die for, I am so happy and it seems like the quest is given more than enough time, which I was worried about when I saw the VIP extend time stuff...

Especially looking forward to those beautiful new rugs!!!

I haven't had any crashing issues. Don't know if it's because I skipped the trick or treating quest or not, but figured I'd mention it.
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

I'm disappointed that, once again, not all of the furnishings are available in the home store. You have to build the wizard house to get access to the extra items.
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
Lydiacarlile
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Lydiacarlile »

I can't find the wizard at his cottage? I went high five the wizard at his cottage and he is not there?
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

Dellie wrote:I'm disappointed that, once again, not all of the furnishings are available in the home store. You have to build the wizard house to get access to the extra items.
True! I like the candles at the wall, I used them in my haunted hotel. Fortunately, the cottage costs simoleons and not LP's :-)
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

The cottage items that cannot be bought in the Home Store or at the Sorcerous Supplies are:

- The Wizzinator 9000 (toilet), Cottage Bathroom Sink and Cottage Bath
- The Cottage Nightstand, Magic Maker Bed and Cottage Wardrobe
- The Cottage Fridge
- The Cottage Bookcase and Wizard's Chess
- The Cottage Chair and Magic Dining Table
- Lumos
- The Open Cottage Door

You have to get these from the Wizard's Home.

The Cottage Door, Cottage Window, Cottage Flooring and Cottage Walls are available in the Home Store. The other items are available at the Sorcerous Supplies.
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Huaca Flora »

I am sorry for the triple post, but I was wrong. You can find the other items in the Home Store as well, except for the fireplace. I don't know what I was thinking :roll: . And you can put the outdoor decorations inside as well (but of course not the well).

A thing that I want to mention though, you can't put decorations or lamps etc on top of the coffee table and cottage corner :( It's the same with the round glass tables, that's such a pity!
Halloween Update

Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

Huaca Flora wrote:A thing that I want to mention though, you can't put decorations or lamps etc on top of the coffee table and cottage corner :( It's the same with the round glass tables, that's such a pity!
I know. I was very surprised about that. I was hoping the counters with the shelving would work like the Latin counters, but sadly, no.

On the plus side, even though there are candles and a crystal ball on the dining table, you can put items on it. looks funny depending on the item you place as to where the candles appear.
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE