[Discovery QUEST] Saved by the Spell

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
Bendybanana
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [Discovery QUEST] Saved by the Spell

Post by Bendybanana »

Found a solution if anyone else has this problem. Switch off your device completely and then restart the game. It didn't work the first time but it did on the second try. I've finished!
HFN = 21 West Side
Fire pole = 2 Fortune Docks
Haunted House = Volcano View
Dog = 3 West Oceanside
Cat = 4 West Oceanside
Level 55, all updates
Lyla L
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Lyla L »

For people who are having trouble with the crystal ball crashing, Firemonkeys was able to fix our game! I sent in a support ticket and got the form response back ("it will take us 2 weeks to respond"). I waited a couple days then messaged them again through the same support ticket to let them know my quest time was counting down and asking for a time extension. They then replied soon after and had uploaded a fixed version of our game to the cloud which I then downloaded to my device. Unfortunately there was no extension on the time and I have less than 24 hours now to finish the whole quest. Bye bye LPs! :roll:

On that note, I'm aware that VIP level 3 can add time onto quests, but I can't find out where it says exactly HOW MUCH time gets added. I asked in my support ticket but they didn't reply to the question. Does anyone else know? Because it would cost between USD $10 and USD $15 to get to VIP level 3 and as y'all might understand, I feel kind of reluctant to part with that much money for this game without knowing exactly what I'd be getting.
FB: https://facebook.com/make2tv
HFN: #1 Museum Boulevard
Pictures of my town @ simslanding.tumblr.com | instagram.com/simslanding
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Maybe, you should ask for free extension, at least the 6 days you have lost.

VIP 3 adds 1 Token and one Token adds 1 (one) day.
[Trustworthy source: https://sfpguide.de/sims-freeplay/updat ... ober-2015/ (Zeitverlängerungsmünzen)]
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Lyla L
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Lyla L »

I definitely did ask, but they ignored. Ah, well. Thank you for the info about the VIP token. WOW, only 1 day!? Would be nice if they just added the whole time again, for instance you get 7 more days for a 7 day quest, or 4 more for a 4 day quest. But if I had a dollar for everything I want out of this game that they will never give us... then I could buy all the VIP tokens I want! :D
FB: https://facebook.com/make2tv
HFN: #1 Museum Boulevard
Pictures of my town @ simslanding.tumblr.com | instagram.com/simslanding
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

Lyla L wrote:I definitely did ask, but they ignored. Ah, well. Thank you for the info about the VIP token. WOW, only 1 day!? Would be nice if they just added the whole time again, for instance you get 7 more days for a 7 day quest, or 4 more for a 4 day quest. But if I had a dollar for everything I want out of this game that they will never give us... then I could buy all the VIP tokens I want! :D
I've been looking on The FM site and there is no mention of how you earn time extension tokens. It says 1 free in the upper VIP levels, which suggests you can buy more extensions (probably for LP and my guess would be 5LP per 24 hours).

But given you haven't been able to play due to an issue with the game, it would have been nice if FM could have adjusted the time for you.
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
Debsjw10
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Debsjw10 »

Sorry if this is a daft question. But where do I find the wizard costumes? Thanks
HFN - 1 Firehouse Road
Haunted House - 2 Diver's Way
Reindeer park - to the right of the volcano
GC Debsjw10.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Debsjw10 wrote:Sorry if this is a daft question. But where do I find the wizard costumes? Thanks
They are at wardrobes and the wardrobe-tab at the shops :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
mom2mikeandchris
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by mom2mikeandchris »

what I need to know is when do we get the bed and bath items...dining room and chairs...some cool stuff to get yet.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

mom2mikeandchris wrote:what I need to know is when do we get the bed and bath items...dining room and chairs...some cool stuff to get yet.
I'm not sure we are ever going to have those specific items in the home store. I think they will be like the Latin villa items - only attainable by building the wizard house template. :(
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
4sims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by 4sims »

I am in the last part of the quest and I can't find the wizard!! I only have 10 hours left. I've tried everything. I hope someone here can help me. Thank you very much
Paula

GC :*:paula:*: