[Discovery Quest] Pretty Little Planters

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: [Discovery Quest] Pretty Little Planters

Post by telemwill »

I just got the Wumples play center finished, and it was a disappointment. Three of the items (the big animals) have no interactions at all. All the other items are toys we already have in some form or other. I expected a bit more.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
sueoooooo
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Pretty Little Planters quest

Post by sueoooooo »

I can't find my SIM eating plant in the park. Anyone know where I can locate this? Not in the mall....stuck on the photography part.
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Pretty Little Planters quest

Post by Dellie »

You need to click ont the right X to teleport the plant to the park. It should be the X over by the pond.
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
Ironfist23
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Ironfist23 »

I have the same problem. I'm on the part where it says start photo shoot. But the sim eating plant isn't at the Park and there is no x at the mall for teleportation. I'm really frustrated. Does anyone know what to do?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Ironfist23 wrote:I have the same problem. I'm on the part where it says start photo shoot. But the sim eating plant isn't at the Park and there is no x at the mall for teleportation. I'm really frustrated. Does anyone know what to do?
So you've already teleported the Sim Eating plant to the park? The only time X's appear is for the "Teleport Plant to the Best Spot" goal. Are you saying that after teleporting the plant to the X by the pond you got to the "Start Photo Shoot" goal and the Sim Eating plant is no longer at the park? I would have a look again at the goals listed on Perturbee's blog - maybe your game skipped some...if that's the case you will have to submit a support ticket to Firemonkeys.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

telemwill wrote:I just got the Wumples play center finished, and it was a disappointment. Three of the items (the big animals) have no interactions at all. All the other items are toys we already have in some form or other. I expected a bit more.
I agree, it is really disappointing, if I were a toddler Sim I think I'd prefer my toys at home!
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

I find the Make Up Artist Hobby the most annoying of all. My sims are doing at for over two month now and I only have unlocked 4 of the 7 make ups. Not sure if I care about it much longer. Besides that's an idiotic time frame the same item shows up over and over again.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Agreed. I had 2 teens at it for months and never use the makeup styles. I guess it's the compulsion to complete things.
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Building the escalator in the mall?

Post by chamilet »

Does building the escalator in the mall trigger any sort of quest? Or will I then be able to start any 2nd floor quests when I decide it's a good time for me?
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

chamilet wrote: 26 Feb 2019, 19:56 Does building the escalator in the mall trigger any sort of quest? Or will I then be able to start any 2nd floor quests when I decide it's a good time for me?
I have moved your post to the propper section/topic :)

Building the escalators will start the discovery quest "Pretty Little Planters". There is a link to the task list at the opening post.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View