[DISCOVERY QUEST] Nanny Knows Best

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [QUEST] Nanny Knows Best

Post by Rosie »

Yes, thanks! I didn't do the update yet. Lol. I just looked on Facebook and some users haven't been able to use their game for 8 hours after they did baby update. I'm kind of afraid to do the update now. Has anyone here successfully done update using Android tablet? Are you on Android? Thank you. ☺
AmyCat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by AmyCat »

Is there any Quest/Challenge in the new Update which is time-limited for when you can START the Quest (as in: if you don't do it by August ## it goes away, like the Christmas Quests which must be finished by New Year's)?

I also have a lot of "Real World" commitments between now and mid-September, so would rather NOT be trying to rush through a bunch of SIM Quests 'til later... (I haven't even done the Camping Update yet for that reason, and only yesterday finished the Balconies Quest.) On top of that, most of my Neighbors with the best stuff (e.g. Perturbee) haven't updated either, so if I did, I'd have to find another compatibly-Upgraded neighbor for the Neighbor challenges, too.

Advice? :-)

https://www.facebook.com/AmyCat.Alys
HFN (3-star gear, Dog and Cat, oven fire, etc.): Starter house.
+.jana.+
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by +.jana.+ »

Amycat - some players are able to whistle over the baby to another house, as long as the baby is idle. (I do not have the option though.)
👉 GC ID: +.jana.+ (mention Sims in requests)
🏡 House for neighbors: Left bottom corner of town - house with fireworks
👻 Haunted house: Mystery island, at Riches of Terra monument
💰 Monuments bonus: 410XP/$465 +102% chance; Goddess fully upgraded
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

+.jana.+ wrote:Amycat - some players are able to whistle over the baby to another house, as long as the baby is idle. (I do not have the option though.)
Jana if feels like you and I are the only ones who can't whistle babies. :(
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

No fair! The goal "clean infant's mess"...what mess?!

I had to kick the trash can over just to "make" a mess, just so I could "clean up" the mess that I just made! :roll:
Christina
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Christina »

I upgraded the game yesterday, all was fine, started the quest. This morning my game wont load, stuck on the loading screen searching for an internet connection. (Which I do have). :(
HFN at 1 East Oceanside.
Haunted House
FB - Christina Rn
DelDel
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by DelDel »

Christina wrote:I upgraded the game yesterday, all was fine, started the quest. This morning my game wont load, stuck on the loading screen searching for an internet connection. (Which I do have). :(
Have you tried disconnecting from the internet altogether and rebooting your device?
Microdot
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Microdot »

Rosie wrote:Yes, thanks! I didn't do the update yet. Lol. I just looked on Facebook and some users haven't been able to use their game for 8 hours after they did baby update. I'm kind of afraid to do the update now. Has anyone here successfully done update using Android tablet? Are you on Android? Thank you. ☺
I'm running three games, two on different Android devices and one on IOS. I've had no problems whatsoever with my Android games with this update. But I couldn't start the IOS game after the update. After a few shut down and restart of my device the game luckily started and there's been no problems since. Android is available in many variants and it's not to say how your device will accept the update, but fortunately it is always possible to get the game to run one way or the other.
Game #1: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Gamecenter
HFN=Starter House, GH=Museum Boulevard
Game #2: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Facebook & Google+
HFN=Starter House, GH=Firehouse Road
Contact information in my profile - Mention forum please
Microdot
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Microdot »

DelDel wrote:No fair! The goal "clean infant's mess"...what mess?!

I had to kick the trash can over just to "make" a mess, just so I could "clean up" the mess that I just made! :roll:
I discovered after kicking the bin at my baby's location that the trash can at my starter house was kicked over. There's obviously a bug here.
Game #1: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Gamecenter
HFN=Starter House, GH=Museum Boulevard
Game #2: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Facebook & Google+
HFN=Starter House, GH=Firehouse Road
Contact information in my profile - Mention forum please
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

Microdot wrote:
DelDel wrote:No fair! The goal "clean infant's mess"...what mess?!

I discovered after kicking the bin at my baby's location that the trash can at my starter house was kicked over. There's obviously a bug here.
I did the quest at a boat house - no trash can!

Fortunately, the quest allowed me to kick over a bin at a house and then gave me the option to clean the mess.

I was worried for a bit there!
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE