[DISCOVERY QUEST] DIY Homes: Basement of Kings

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
Sewandso
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: [QUEST] DIY Homes: Basement of Kings

Post by Sewandso »

Christina wrote:Is the reward house premium plot only? If so, what do you get extra on the larger plot (Brees house appeared to be on a small plot)?
You get a small pool and a few palm trees. Nothing special.
Christina
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Christina »

Ok, thanks.
HFN at 1 East Oceanside.
Haunted House
FB - Christina Rn
alsie27
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by alsie27 »

It sounds like this quest is giving many people problems. Me too, the task of giving food to Bree didn't complete. When I went back it was as if it never happened even though I most certainly started it. I had to start it over and spend 10 LP to finish it after a couple of hours. And now I'm running out of time with a few tasks still to be done, so I'll have to spend even more LP. Blah!

Otherwise, the basements themselves are a fun idea. :)
pinkpixel26
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by pinkpixel26 »

I had a problem with Bree and the food too, she wouldn't stop eating! I had to force close the app and then send a different sim to the house to be able to continue. I've completed the quest now though, it's very cool being able to build basements.
Lishws720
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lishws720 »

I realize I'm late to the game, but I just completed the basement of kings using a judicious amount of LP for some of the longer tasks. My total was 82 LP, and they went to the following tasks:

Vote obsessively: 5 LP
Join interview: 23 LP
Study basement: 3 LP
Share knowledge: 12 LP
Grow strawberries: 1 LP
Give food: 12 LP
Ultimate movie marathon: 18 LP
Pump up fans: 8 LP

All of the other tasks took 15 minutes or less each. It took me maybe an hour to complete the quest in this manner. Hope it helps those who are grinding out some LP before taking this quest on! Good luck!
AliciaWS720 on Game Center: §418 mil town value, VIP 10, level 55. Started as a new game during the DIY update. Special thanks to all of you very creative people on this forum for inspiration in designing houses!

My game is fully updated on iOS.
Simslover1
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: [DISCOVERY QUEST] DIY Homes: Basement of Kings

Post by Simslover1 »

It is not letting me go to the basement and study it. It keeps putting feet on top of my head, how do I fix it?
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: [DISCOVERY QUEST] DIY Homes: Basement of Kings

Post by telemwill »

Simslover1 wrote: 16 Mar 2019, 18:16 It is not letting me go to the basement and study it. It keeps putting feet on top of my head, how do I fix it?
There is a bug in this update that affects stairs with a doorway at the top. You will need to file a ticket with the developers at the official website.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.