[DISCOVERY QUEST] Sunset Mall

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
SophieLowenna
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: [QUEST] Sunset Mall

Post by SophieLowenna »

alsie27 wrote:
SophieLowenna wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:What about the other side of Mall Area 4? Mall Area 4 includes the two shops in the back of the mall and two shops in the front of the mall (by the bowling ally).

I am having the same problem!! I have searched and searched both sides and cant find what I've missed! Where did you find it.
It took me a long time to figure it out too, because I thought that the front area of the mall had been cleaned already ages ago and kept looking on the back side for things to clean, but that's apparently not the case. :D If you're on the other side next to Mall Area 5, you have to go all the way around to the other side, like doing a 180 turn, from the front of the mall (where you first started building stuff) to the left. It also confused me that when I was cleaning Mall Area 4, it never showed the bubbles for things to clean up and at first I missed a trash bag, so it may help to look carefully for those too.
OMG THANK YOU! I've found it now. How did i miss that? Haha
stoneycreek12
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by stoneycreek12 »

I have the same problem, there is nothing to clean,paint or unpack, but still locked?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

stoneycreek12 wrote:I have the same problem, there is nothing to clean,paint or unpack, but still locked?
There are two sections to mall area 4. Have you cleaned both areas? It's a bit confusing since part of mall area 4 is in the front of the mall (between the bowling alley and the very first stores available to build).
This is also part of mall area 4.
This is also part of mall area 4.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
lojo13
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by lojo13 »

Thanks for the details on this! I've been trying for the last day and a half to figure out why mall area 5 would not unlock. Next time I run into a problem, I'm checking this forum first ...
xjuelx
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by xjuelx »

My female sims are a little miffed that they must change their pants when they bowl. Those yoga pants do not look good with their nice new tops they just bought at the mall. :) The males get to wear their original outfit except for shoes. I started the hobby with four teens, the two females also change pants when they bowl, but the two males don't. I figured it was because the two female teens were wearing dresses, and it would look kind of silly bowling in a dress, but my adult females were all originally wearing pants, so they should get to bowl in their normal clothes like the males. :|
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Hmm... all my adults changed their clothes. I'm guessing it's because most of mine were wearing outfits or costumes.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Lenny »

I'm really fed up with the bowling hobby by now. I unlocked it the moment it was available. My sim has reached the high level over a week ago and is bowling constantly. But I keep getting the same rewards over and over again. I still lack the last four rewards. I know I could enhance my chances with more sims Bowling but I don't want too loose the progress I have on other hobbies.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

Totally agree about the bowling hobby. It's excruciatingly slow! I've been trying to unlock the fourth row to unlock the final store but am getting nowhere fast and I do have 4 sims bowling. I don't think this is a hobby I'll bother with after I've got the store open.
I don't have any sims doing the catwalk hobby now either because of the ridiculous time it takes!
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
JaneRoettinger
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by JaneRoettinger »

Lenny wrote:I'm really fed up with the bowling hobby by now. I unlocked it the moment it was available. My sim has reached the high level over a week ago and is bowling constantly. But I keep getting the same rewards over and over again.
I have the same problem. I have 4 sims bowling in my town and one bowling in neighbor's town but I still lack last 2 rewards. It's slowest hobby ever.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I have all but one, and it seems like it takes forever. Four people bowling should make this faster. I am also feeling the same way about the show jumping rewards.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.