[DISCOVERY QUEST] A Dance To Remember

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
Nyssa Biflora
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: [QUEST] A Dance To Remember

Post by Nyssa Biflora »

New to the forum and Sims FreePlay. I'm trying to do the "A Dance to Remember" quest but I can't find it. Has it expired? If you miss the 7-day window is there a way to restart the clock? How do you find out if you've missed a quest? And if you have, is there any way to build the Sorcerous Supplies store without completing that quest?
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

When the timer of a quest expires you should get a notification about it. Once a quest has passed you can't redo them. You can not "miss" a quest, they're either available (icon on map, or like the dance quest, couple in park), active or queued up. Only special events are available for a short time, such as The Ringlets of Fire, Xmas, New Year, Rainbow Unicorn and many others.
Building the sourcerous store is the start of the Book of Spells quest.

I try to keep a list of all quests (and their walkthroughs) here: http://simsfp.blogspot.com/2013/10/whic ... -when.html
The official list is here: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-u ... ests-Goals
Nyssa Biflora
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Nyssa Biflora »

Ok, thanks for the reply. The Dance To Remember quest became available to me (I think at Level 10). Since it said attaining Level 8 was a requirement and I'd passed level 8 without seeing the quest offered, I thought I'd done something wrong. I understand now that the level requirement doesn't mean that it will necessarily be offered at that level. Again, a newbie. Thanks again.
mommacude
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by mommacude »

I just went to the park with my senior to feed birds and found this. It's nice coming back to all these quests to do. :) I guess that's one good thing about taking a break. ;)
GC: mommacude
Checking things out after a long time away.
ElsieD
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [DISCOVERY QUEST] A Dance To Remember

Post by ElsieD »

Hi!

I am having a problem with this quest at the onset. I do not receive the option to "enthuse" to another Sim about the dancers. I **hate** timed quests! Now I fear I won't be able to complete this. I tried being funny, nice with another Sim in the park and on a home lot. Nothing. Please, someone advise.

Thanks!
==============================================================================
HFN: 1 East Oceanside
Spooky House: 3 West Oceanside
Teen Idol Mansion: 3 Bliss Drive.
ElsieD
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [DISCOVERY QUEST] A Dance To Remember

Post by ElsieD »

ElsieD wrote: 19 Jul 2017, 00:12 Hi!

I am having a problem with this quest at the onset. I do not receive the option to "enthuse" to another Sim about the dancers. I **hate** timed quests! Now I fear I won't be able to complete this. I tried being funny, nice with another Sim in the park and on a home lot. Nothing. Please, someone advise.

Thanks!
Found it on a closed thread in this forum. Must be 2 young adults not a senior. Ageists!
==============================================================================
HFN: 1 East Oceanside
Spooky House: 3 West Oceanside
Teen Idol Mansion: 3 Bliss Drive.