Quests and their order of appearance

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
babhiemiao29
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Quests and their order of appearance

Post by babhiemiao29 »

I still dont have the quest regarding the "Alien Concept"

I am already half way with my road to fame quest and was wondering if I would still be getting that particular quest (android SFP user here)

TV: 11,307,969
HFN, cat paradise, pet central : In-progress
Reindeer park: #3 East Side beside the Real State Company
HH: #21 West side just beside the starter house

I HAVE NOT UPDATED~!!
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

babhiemiao29 wrote:I still dont have the quest regarding the "Alien Concept"

I am already half way with my road to fame quest and was wondering if I would still be getting that particular quest (android SFP user here)
Probably not. They introduced the 'catch-up' quests in the teen update, so if you started before the update, you won't get it. I'd submit a ticket for it if you're eager to get them.
NoraR
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by NoraR »

The "alien concept" gave me a free weather machine so if you already have it you probably do not need it. I just restarted SFP maybe 3 weeks ago.....
babhiemiao29
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by babhiemiao29 »

Perturbee wrote:
babhiemiao29 wrote:I still dont have the quest regarding the "Alien Concept"

Probably not. They introduced the 'catch-up' quests in the teen update, so if you started before the update, you won't get it. I'd submit a ticket for it if you're eager to get them.
nah~ I would probably wait for more than a month. I'm actually based in the Philippines so supports of that kind takes a looooooooooooot longer (maybe racism? just kidding! :lol: )

TV: 11,307,969
HFN, cat paradise, pet central : In-progress
Reindeer park: #3 East Side beside the Real State Company
HH: #21 West side just beside the starter house

I HAVE NOT UPDATED~!!
Dana Anderson-James

Post by Dana Anderson-James »

JKCher wrote:Thanks for the info. As far as the Alien Concept quest goes do you know if people who started the game before the Teen update will also receive this? I started my game just this past August. I am at level 28 and have yet to receive the quest but I do have the option to buy the weather machine for a whopping $300,000 Simoleons. I don't think I'll ever be able to buy it at that rate! LOL It is my understanding that those who did the quest when it came out got a weather machine free.
Yes, you should receive it.
Chericola
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Chericola »

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I'm level 12, almost 13, and I already did the Money Grows on Trees quest and I'm in the middle of doing the mystery island quests. And I can already grow toddlers into preteens. I was a bit confused since all the guides here say that we get the money quest at level 13 and the mystery island quest at level 15. Is this just a glitch or has this happened to anyone else?
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

Chericola wrote:Hi, I'm new to the forum. I'm level 12, almost 13, and I already did the Money Grows on Trees quest and I'm in the middle of doing the mystery island quests. And I can already grow toddlers into preteens. I was a bit confused since all the guides here say that we get the money quest at level 13 and the mystery island quest at level 15. Is this just a glitch or has this happened to anyone else?
Thanks for pointing out the change in levels. If you go to the original link (first post) you will see the levels and quests have changed.

https://firemonkeys.zendesk.com/entries ... -and-Goals
There are a number of quests available in The Sims FreePlay that unlock new content and features. We have included some of the important ones that you may need to know below. Remember that you will need to have completed all of these quests in order to unlock the quests that follow, particularly if you are already above the appropriate level to unlock the quest. E.g. You will not have access to The Mysterious Island quest without first having completed the Money Grows on Trees quest.

Some of you may have already completed some of these quests as events in previous updates, so you may not see all of these quests appear in your game.

1. Love is in the Air: Unlocked at Level 6 to gain access to the Park lot and Marriage for your Sims. *Additional reward: Wedding Outfits Bundle.
2. Money Grows on Trees: Unlocked at Level 7 to gain access to the Simoleon Sprout and Life Point Lotus plants.
3. Two and a half Sims: Unlocked at level 8 to unlock the ability to have babies in your town. *Additional reward: Limited-edition Baby Decoration Pack.
4. The Mysterious Island: Unlocked at Level 10 to gain access to the Mystery Island area of Sim Town by building the Bridge and receive a Stone Golem for your garden. *Additional reward: Treasure Chest.
5. A Quest for Toddlers: Unlocked at level 11 to unlock the ability to grow your babies into Toddlers, as well as have access to the "Adopt a Toddler" purchase action available via Sim's phones within the game. *Additional reward: The Dress-Up Chest.
6. Preparing for Preteens: New quest for players who created a new game during or after the Teens Update, unlocked at Level 13 to gain access to the ability to age Toddler Sims into Preteens and the "Adopt a Preteen" purchase action available via Sim's phones within the game.
7. An Alien Concept: Weather Machine: New quest for players who created a new game during or after the Teens Update, unlocked at Level 14 to gain access to the Weather Machine. *Additional reward: Winter Clothing pack for the Fashion & Fancy Dress store and Winter Accessories for your Sims.
8. Coming of Age: Unlocked at Level 16 to gain access to the ability to age Preteen Sims into Teens, as well as the "Adopt a Preteen" purchase action, if you did not already unlock it via the Preparing for Preteens quest.
9. Higher Education: Unlocked at Level 17 to gain access to the High School building.
10. The Road to Fame: Unlocked at level 18 to gain access to the Teen Idol Hobby and access to build the Simtown Sign. *Additional reward: Premium Teen Idol musical instrument pack
11. Ghost Hunters: Unlocked at Level 23 to unlock the Ghost Hunter hobby, if you don't already have access to this hobby. Will also make Haunted items available in the Home Store. *Additional reward: The "Haunted House" housing lot.
*The additional rewards that you can see in the information above are rewards that you can gain by completing the quest within a limited time frame. You will be able to see this timer in the Goal Menu screen for that quest. The timer will begin from when you first unlock that particular quest. Some of these rewards may also be available in the Online Store for purchase upon completion of the quest if you don't make it on time, so you won't miss the opportunity to gain access to these rewards!
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

First post updated with the changes with the Winter Holiday version.
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

Perturbee wrote:First post updated with the changes with the Winter Holiday version.
Thanks, Perturbee.
No wonder some new players have been wondering about the lack of haunted furniture and their inability to ghost hunt!
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

Wow, there are so many cool rewards I was never able to get!
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time