Quests and their order of appearance

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Quests and their order of appearance

Post by telemwill »

As long as you don't start the life dreams quest, you should be fine. Be aware that using the phone will begin it. Some players have taken all the phones out of their houses.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
moonwalker
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by moonwalker »

telemwill wrote:As long as you don't start the life dreams quest, you should be fine. Be aware that using the phone will begin it. Some players have taken all the phones out of their houses.
Thanks for the heads up! Once I get to the Quilting quest, I'll remove all the phones.
metrice2121
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by metrice2121 »

whats wrong with life dreams quest. in order for some of us to complete certain things, we need to do the life dream quest.
Microdot
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Microdot »

metrice2121 wrote:whats wrong with life dreams quest. in order for some of us to complete certain things, we need to do the life dream quest.
If you have startet the quest by doing some of the goals, you have to finish it, before you can do other quests.
Game #1: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Gamecenter
HFN=Starter House, GH=Museum Boulevard
Game #2: Lvl. 55 Desert Oasis Facebook & Google+
HFN=Starter House, GH=Firehouse Road
Contact information in my profile - Mention forum please
Hairydougals
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Hairydougals »

Ok! So I'm at level 43, I did the update to the dreaded life orbs and I've been killing sims for a few months now. However, I've also not had a quest since then. So this horse stable quest and those since then I've never had appear. I've got the pier and beach and bingo hall on the island, but that's it for buildings, certainly no stables that I've heard mentioned. I'm playing on a windows phone if that makes any difference, but I've had all the quests up to the aging one...

Any ideas anyone??

(I've looked at my updates in program updates and there's no update waiting)
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

Hairydougals wrote:(...)I'm playing on a windows phone if that makes any difference, but I've had all the quests up to the aging one...
Windows phone is no longer updated or supported, see: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-u ... er-Updates
Hairydougals
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Hairydougals »

Ah, well that answers that then! Thank you very much Perturbee :-)
Bit annoying though...
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

Original Post is updated (Sunset Mall is the latest addition).
http://sfptips.perturbee.net/2013/10/wh ... -when.html

Events are obviously not listed as they disappear after the time has passed.
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

I have a Quest question and it seemed to fit here best. I have finished the Mall. Whew! However I never did the Latin one. I was all prepared to start it now... But I was reading Perturbee's blog and can take three weeks! I think I have to update and do the Castle before April 2 right? did I make that up? I remember it from somewhere....

Anyway, the question is, can I update and do the Castle first and the Latin one will still be there and I can do it after? I do NOT want to miss that house! If I lose Fairies I'll be slightly upset but Very upset about missing the Latin House!

I've missed a couple of things because I was unable to hit deadlines. Sometimes your real life prevents you from Simming. I hate when I miss stuff. I dislocated mah shoulder around Thanksgiving and missed the Turkey, then finally got surgery for the rotator cuff issues from that in February and missed the Rainbow Unicorn. Why do they put time limits on things? That's a bad idea!

Anyway, if anyone has advice on which quest to do next or I guess I'm really asking to be reassured that if I update and do the timed Castle one, that the Latin House will still be available afterwards. I do NOT want to miss that.
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

katgames wrote: Anyway, if anyone has advice on which quest to do next or I guess I'm really asking to be reassured that if I update and do the timed Castle one, that the Latin House will still be available afterwards. I do NOT want to miss that.
Both quests are part of the new thing FM are calling "Discovery Quests" which means that they both are here to stay in the game until you complete them and the timer doesn't start until you start the quest. You can do whichever one you want first and still be able to do the other one whenever you want to. So you can update, do the castle one and the Latin one will still be there. Or you can update, do the Latin one and the castle one will still be there. You could even update and not do either of them for awhile.

I hope your shoulder is doing better!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update