Quests and their order of appearance

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
sewknotpho-n
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Quests and their order of appearance

Post by sewknotpho-n »

Yep. I missed out on a free weather machine. Boo.
(PM me for /FB info.)
HFN - Starter House (Highest rated items. Includes haunted items and firepole)
Reindeer Refuge - Lot left of the firehouse (RR)
Haunted Houses (x2) - Marked with HH.
babhiemiao29
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by babhiemiao29 »

sewknotpho-n wrote:Yep. I missed out on a free weather machine. Boo.
this pretty much summarizes what I feel :) :lol:

TV: 11,307,969
HFN, cat paradise, pet central : In-progress
Reindeer park: #3 East Side beside the Real State Company
HH: #21 West side just beside the starter house

I HAVE NOT UPDATED~!!
Alinavi
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Alinavi »

Question:

I already completed the preteen challenge quest at level 16 or 17 ( I am level 18 now). Do I still have to wait to level 21 to change the toddlers into pretend,????? Cause right now I am getting the Mssg that the birthday action is locked and I need to complete the preteen challenge that' unlocks at level 13....do I just keep playing until level 21 abs then this error will right itself,????

Appreciate any answer
CCrankford
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by CCrankford »

Desiree wrote:Wow, there are so many cool rewards I was never able to get!
Yeah, I did too until my game got messed up and was deleted. As I am going through them again, I realized that when I unlocked the wedding bundle, I got unlimited eternity rings (reg. 10 LP).
I am a loyal simmer since the beginning of the game. However, my game got messed up (even with no cheats) and got deleted.

"Have fun, live life, sim!" ~Dana Anderson-James
mkdiva08
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by mkdiva08 »

I am not sure what i am doing wrong, but each time i try to get my teen to use the blackboard to create a plan, they refuse. I have searched for a different blackboard other than the one in the hobbies store but i think I may be doing something wrong.. HELP!!
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

mkdiva08 wrote:I am not sure what i am doing wrong, but each time i try to get my teen to use the blackboard to create a plan, they refuse. I have searched for a different blackboard other than the one in the hobbies store but i think I may be doing something wrong.. HELP!!
When I had to do this goal, there was a blackboard in my park. After using it disappeared.
Did you try that one in your park?
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Luckystar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Luckystar »

I completed the alien concept quest yesterday well within time limit and it says it has unlocked the weather machine but I haven't got a free one, is this right? It did say I have the winter clothing pack but I think I have to build the fashion store to let my sims wear them as oppose to changing via chest/wardrobe?
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

Luckystar wrote:I completed the alien concept quest yesterday well within time limit and it says it has unlocked the weather machine but I haven't got a free one, is this right? It did say I have the winter clothing pack but I think I have to build the fashion store to let my sims wear them as oppose to changing via chest/wardrobe?
Sadly the terms are a little confusing.
When the game says you've unlocked something, it means it has been added to the home-store and you can buy it.
If it says you've got something free, only then you get one free item and need to pay for any next one you want.

As for the winter clothes, you are right, you do need the fashion store for that (but the winter clothes are free).
Mosher chick
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Mosher chick »

I want to start the 'money grows on trees' quest, but it won't let me start it as I already have the weekly quests and the SP quests on the go. How do I cancel one or change it so I can start the money quest? Finishing the weekly quest does nothing as it just sits there completed with a count down to the next quest.
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

Mosher chick wrote:I want to start the 'money grows on trees' quest, but it won't let me start it as I already have the weekly quests and the SP quests on the go. How do I cancel one or change it so I can start the money quest? Finishing the weekly quest does nothing as it just sits there completed with a count down to the next quest.
that's strange, 'money grows on trees' quest will appear as another quest bar above the weekly quests. You can have a maximum of 3 different types of quest at 1 time: 1 being the limit time edition, 1 is the weekly quest and last is the social quests.

Are you currently doing any other types of quest e.g. the bird feeding quest?

You can also see if 'money grows on trees' is in the queue or not.