[QUEST] Sous Judgemental

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Re: [QUEST] Sous Judgemental

Post by bloodcool »

ErinPW wrote:
calleighwolfe wrote:Are there "predefined" waiter and cheff or it's just one of your sims?

I'm currently fixing the kitchen :P
It's our restaurant and our sims. As always.

I wish, we could at least rearrange a few things there. Some items are too close together; like the sink and the chopping board, one counter for the meal and the door, the counter for the waiter and the door.
And I don't understand why there can't be 2 Sims cooking at the restaurant when there are 2 stoves...
Sugaree79
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Sugaree79 »

Sugaree79 wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:
Sugaree79 wrote:Does anybody know where I can find the grouch? I unlocked the restaurant and I can't find him anywhere. Thanks!
He should be hanging out in front of the restaurant. If he isn't there check the home of the first sim in your sim tracker. If he isn't there then try checking all of your homes. Sometimes he gets lost. :roll:
Thanks for your help but I've spent hours looking. I finally got the update after the Nexus 7 glitch, my Sim is 5/6 cooking level, and I can't find him anywhere. :(
I don't suppose that he's predefined. Just a sim. Still no grouch today, either. It's just frustrating.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

bloodcool wrote:
ErinPW wrote:[snip]

It's our restaurant and our sims. As always.

I wish, we could at least rearrange a few things there. Some items are too close together; like the sink and the chopping board, one counter for the meal and the door, the counter for the waiter and the door.
And I don't understand why there can't be 2 Sims cooking at the restaurant when there are 2 stoves...
Agree :) But I guess it's because there are only one toaster and microwave. The BBQ is pretty useless for the restaurant, as it only shows the usual BBQ tasks.
Sugaree79 wrote:[snip]
I don't suppose that he's predefined. Just a sim. Still no grouch today, either. It's just frustrating.
You should submit a request to the Firemonkeys. You'll find a request button at the buttom of their page: https://firemonkeys.zendesk.com/hc/en-u ... ests-Goals
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

I cannot wait to build my restaurant but I don't want to take my Simoleons down below one million, so I need to wait!
I'm not too happy with all of the Simoleons you need to spend on this, I think it could have been a bit lower. I have to spend 350,000 to build it first go off, some people say theirs costs them only 300,000.....why is that? I have all community buildings except the car dealership and I have most house plots taken up with a few to spare.
calleighwolfe
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by calleighwolfe »

My sims are fixing the lounge upstairs and it's funny how the one who was going to fix the chandelier went though walls and boxes to reach it but he can't touch the things that you have to fix on the floor! maybe these are for the next round :S
I'm on Facebook! Just ask ;)
It might take me a while to answer, but I will :)
Level 55. TV: 124,171,224
HFN: Starter House
Haunted House: 1 EastSide
Tutti Frutti Update
Signature updated on March 17th, 2022
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

It took 4.5 hours rather than 5 minutes for my Sim to investigate what was on the ground that the Grouch left.
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
DollyMixture
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by DollyMixture »

Can a senior do any repair work on the restaurant? Some of my sims are getting near retirement and I wondered if they can still help out?
Level 54, Game centre id on profile. Castle courtyard open.

HFN - 1 Firehouse Rd, most things, dog and frisbee and cat, oven on fire, boombox, salsa, pool stuff, telescope,movie camera,easel,haunted and magic stuff, fussball,firepole.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

DollyMixture wrote:Can a senior do any repair work on the restaurant? Some of my sims are getting near retirement and I wondered if they can still help out?
Yes, I used seniors to help with the repairs.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
DollyMixture
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by DollyMixture »

telemwill wrote:
DollyMixture wrote:Can a senior do any repair work on the restaurant? Some of my sims are getting near retirement and I wondered if they can still help out?
Yes, I used seniors to help with the repairs.
Thanks for that. :)
Level 54, Game centre id on profile. Castle courtyard open.

HFN - 1 Firehouse Rd, most things, dog and frisbee and cat, oven on fire, boombox, salsa, pool stuff, telescope,movie camera,easel,haunted and magic stuff, fussball,firepole.
Scratte12
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Scratte12 »

LovemySims wrote:I cannot wait to build my restaurant but I don't want to take my Simoleons down below one million, so I need to wait!
I'm not too happy with all of the Simoleons you need to spend on this, I think it could have been a bit lower. I have to spend 350,000 to build it first go off, some people say theirs costs them only 300,000.....why is that? I have all community buildings except the car dealership and I have most house plots taken up with a few to spare.

Hello LovemySims,
I just re-checked and the estimated 2 days and 18 h and 350 000 simoleons requirements to build the restaurant is a sample time/price in a town where all the community places have been built. (I just corrected this on my post. From 300 000 to 350 000. Apologies if it was misleading).

As far as we know, price and time requirements depend entirely on the size of your town, i.e. how many community places you have. But no idea if built house plots count for the cost of a new venue like the restaurant. I completely agree building costs of the Candlelit Fork could have been lower!
GC: Scratte12
Dream Homes Update
HFN: 1 Firehouse Rd & 2 Divers Way
HH: 3 Firehouse Rd
Level 54.Town with Bistro, Spa, Daycare & Culture Centres.
Island with all venues inc. Xmas House, Latin Villa & Castle.