[QUEST] In Da Clubhouse

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

[QUEST] In Da Clubhouse

Post by Perturbee »

The full text is posted here: http://simsfp.blogspot.com/2014/07/ques ... house.html
(Which includes the quest detail of each task).

The short version:

Not that long ago in a magical place far, far, away....
A Toddler dreamed of a Playhouse, where they could have make-believe adventures...

1. Have a toddler take a catnap (20 min)
2. Send a toddler to the swim center
3. Explore the magic castle (close to the toddler’s swimming pool there is a new castle, 5 min)
4. Ask Wumples to read to your toddler (Wumples appears in front of the swim center, 3 hrs 30 mins)
5. Feed your toddler a snack (whistle an adult over and let them give the toddler a snack, 1 hrs)
6. Play with the cat at the swim center - (only a toddler can do it, 6 sec)
7. Search a tree for the torn page - (only toddler, „Search a dancing tree!“, 8 hrs)
8. Talk to Professor Cat - (only toddler, tap the cat, 30 sec)
9. Have a cat holiday in the playhouse - (only toddler, tap the new playhouse in the swim center, 2 hrs)
10. Have your toddler dance with a tree - (tap a tree, 8 hrs)
11. Ask Wumples to read to your toddler (like above, 3 hrs 30 mins)
12. Have your toddler take a catnap (20 min)
13. Talk to the swim center elephant (6 hrs)
14. Send an adult to the swim center (pee puddles appeared!)
15. Clean up pee puddles! - one is enough, 6 sec
16. Search a dancing tree for treasure! (toddler in swim center, 9 hrs 30 min)
17. Dance with Wumples (toddler, 10 min)
18. Feed a toddler cookies (5 min)
19. Have a toddler take a catnap (20 min)
20. Send a toddler to the swim center (a unicorn and a big wheeled trike appeared!)
21. Ride the big wheeled trike (1 min)
22. Return magical book to playhouse (toddler in swim center - 2 hrs)

Hooray! You've completed the In Da Clubhouse quest! Yay!

Your Toddlers can now have make-believe adventures any time they want using the Playhouse Hobby!

You've unlocked the Big Wheeled Trike for your Toddlers! Check the Toddler section of the Home Store. Zoom around at shin height with it in any Sim's yard!

Happy Simming!
Last edited by Perturbee on 18 Jul 2014, 18:59, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated with new times
alligatorade52
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: [QUEST] In Da Clubhouse

Post by alligatorade52 »

Had this quest pop up late last night and couldn't find any help at all yet! I really wanted to know if there were any shortcuts since I'm heading out of town in a couple hours and will have limited access. Instead I just decided to use LP to get through the few longer tasks and am about 60% done. Should be finished in a little bit. Though now that I see the rest of the tasks, it totally seems doable in the time given, three days I think. Thanks, Perturbee. I'm excited for the big wheel! :D

Edit: unlocked the big wheel. Costs 20 LP, no huge surprise I guess but still disappointing. And I haven't tried the playhouse hobby yet.
Level 55; Penthouse Update
Almira
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Almira »

If I have Not updated, with Death, can I still do any of these other new quests?
Not updating -ever-
GC Woolie girl
HFN - building it now
GHunting- labeled H
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

Almira wrote:If I have Not updated, with Death, can I still do any of these other new quests?
No, my non-updated game (still on Seniors update) doesn't give the quests. You need to have updated with the Carnival update.
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimMutt »

I'm afraid, Almira, that you will need to have updated to Carnival and have done the death quests. On my game the sweet little toddler's trike can only be reached by wading across fields of slain sims, the same for show-jumping in the Saddle Up update, though other players may get their quests cued in a different order. Fingers crossed for you :)

Apologies for overdone rhetoric. Bad mutt, bad 8-)
Aalinnutza
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Aalinnutza »

SimMutt wrote:I'm afraid, Almira, that you will need to have updated to Carnival and have done the death quests. On my game the sweet little toddler's trike can only be reached by wading across fields of slain sims, the same for show-jumping in the Saddle Up update, though other players may get their quests cued in a different order. Fingers crossed for you :)

Apologies for overdone rhetoric. Bad mutt, bad 8-)

Has anyone tried save and load the saved version after they have updated? Logically the quest coming would be the most recent ones (for eg. Players updating now to Carnival and doing the save and load would have this quest first and then the life quest and legacies). I don't know if I make any sense but I remembered that it took me a while to update to Saddle up and I was saving my main game and loading it on the test game and I think the way the quest came by changed!
GC aalinnutza
HFN (really bad with maps and addresses) Next to the fire station with an N made out of pines (white flat roof)
Haunted house surrounded by the pool and pine!

Update: The most recent one
indigoace
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by indigoace »

While I have updated to Carnival, I have not yet done the Life Dreams Quest, but the In Da Clubhouse Quest started immediately after I finished my Adulthood Quest (which had been waiting for me to complete it).
indigoace
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by indigoace »

Okay, I spent some LPs to finish early. I have the trike, and it is adorable! My toddlers do not have any hobby options, and I'm guessing they won't until I update to LD&L. What the heck, full speed ahead!
Aalinnutza
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Aalinnutza »

indigoace wrote:Okay, I spent some LPs to finish early. I have the trike, and it is adorable! My toddlers do not have any hobby options, and I'm guessing they won't until I update to LD&L. What the heck, full speed ahead!

The house at the swimm center if you click on it you have a 50min option! I presume that this hobby should appear as it has nothing to do with orbs or LD!
GC aalinnutza
HFN (really bad with maps and addresses) Next to the fire station with an N made out of pines (white flat roof)
Haunted house surrounded by the pool and pine!

Update: The most recent one
indigoace
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by indigoace »

That is so cool! I'm ridiculously pleased. :)