[QUEST] In Da Clubhouse

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
mockingbird288z

Re: [QUEST] In Da Clubhouse

Post by mockingbird288z »

Aalinnutza wrote:
Yes I think it has something to do with the mysterious top at the carnival site! And hopefully we get the toddler slide:)
This is going to make me sound mean but... I really hope not. :twisted: ( :D )
I really don't want another quest with a reward I already have. Don't get me wrong - I do want people to be able to have the slides but I also would like something new too! But if the reward ends up being the cute dolphin slide that is at the swim center and not the red slide that'd be cool because it will be a slide for everyone and something new!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
MonkeyHandsLuke
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by MonkeyHandsLuke »

What hobby for the toddlers are people on about? I've just completed the quest, but I can't find the playhouse?
mockingbird288z

MonkeyHandsLuke wrote:What hobby for the toddlers are people on about? I've just completed the quest, but I can't find the playhouse?
You get the playhouse to use at home once completing the playhouse hobby. To complete the hobby the first time you use the same playhouse in the swim center that you used for the quest.
Aalinnutza
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Aalinnutza »

mockingbird288z wrote:
Aalinnutza wrote:
Yes I think it has something to do with the mysterious top at the carnival site! And hopefully we get the toddler slide:)
I really don't want another quest with a reward I already have. Don't get me wrong - I do want people to be able to have the slides but I also would like something new too! But if the reward ends up being the cute dolphin slide that is at the swim center and not the red slide that'd be cool because it will be a slide for everyone and something new!
I get what you are saying I am the same when I already have the rewards but I am missing a few! I don't understand why they don't make like a monthly quest where the rewards are items that newer players don't have! And so even for older players they can decide if they want to do the quest or not! I think that after the mess they made with the LD&L they could maybe fix a little bit (and I stress the little part) the relation with their customers (IMO)!
GC aalinnutza
HFN (really bad with maps and addresses) Next to the fire station with an N made out of pines (white flat roof)
Haunted house surrounded by the pool and pine!

Update: The most recent one
MonkeyHandsLuke
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by MonkeyHandsLuke »

mockingbird288z wrote:
MonkeyHandsLuke wrote:What hobby for the toddlers are people on about? I've just completed the quest, but I can't find the playhouse?
You get the playhouse to use at home once completing the playhouse hobby. To complete the hobby the first time you use the same playhouse in the swim center that you used for the quest.
Great, thank you :D
Evezz
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Evezz »

Aalinnutza wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:
Aalinnutza wrote:
I get what you are saying I am the same when I already have the rewards but I am missing a few! I don't understand why they don't make like a monthly quest where the rewards are items that newer players don't have! And so even for older players they can decide if they want to do the quest or not! I think that after the mess they made with the LD&L they could maybe fix a little bit (and I stress the little part) the relation with their customers (IMO)!

I agree all .but apparently their three days are different from our three days. I guess the sims are from another planet! :o
Attachments
I want the dolphin slide, so I can place it in my resort next to the kiddie pool!!
I want the dolphin slide, so I can place it in my resort next to the kiddie pool!!
Aalinnutza
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Aalinnutza »

I know it's weird I thought I was crazy but i am pretty sure they said something is happening in 3 days (that was on Sunday) and it was implied it had something to do with the mysterious top (if I remember well)! So where is it????
GC aalinnutza
HFN (really bad with maps and addresses) Next to the fire station with an N made out of pines (white flat roof)
Haunted house surrounded by the pool and pine!

Update: The most recent one
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

Aalinnutza wrote:I know it's weird I thought I was crazy but i am pretty sure they said something is happening in 3 days (that was on Sunday) and it was implied it had something to do with the mysterious top (if I remember well)! So where is it????
According to FM, the "3 days" tip didn't arrive to everyone when it was supposed to, but is actually a heads up about this toddler quest. Since they randomize the ads, and only certain actions bring up the ads, many people missed seeing it before the quest. FM also said that the mysterious top would not be revealed during this update at all. So we're not missing anything.
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
mockingbird288z

SIMazing wrote:
Aalinnutza wrote:I know it's weird I thought I was crazy but i am pretty sure they said something is happening in 3 days (that was on Sunday) and it was implied it had something to do with the mysterious top (if I remember well)! So where is it????
According to FM, the "3 days" tip didn't arrive to everyone when it was supposed to, but is actually a heads up about this toddler quest. Since they randomize the ads, and only certain actions bring up the ads, many people missed seeing it before the quest. FM also said that the mysterious top would not be revealed during this update at all. So we're not missing anything.
I was wondering if that was the case. Especially when I had always assumed the mysterious top would open with a different update.

If FM continues their pattern the next update will be on the 31st (with announcements/hints showing up a week before) and will not introduce any new personalities but will have something new (the mysterious top) to unlock that requires orbs - like the Saddle Up update didn't introduce a new personality but added the snorkeling and the swimming to the beach.
Evezz
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Evezz »

mockingbird288z wrote:
SIMazing wrote:
I was wondering if that was the case. Especially when I had always assumed the mysterious top would open with a different update.

If FM continues their pattern the next update will be on the 31st (with announcements/hints showing up a week before) and will not introduce any new personalities but will have something new (the mysterious top) to unlock that requires orbs - like the Saddle Up update didn't introduce a new personality but added the snorkeling and the swimming to the beach.

Thanks guys! That make sense now! I still hope they will give the dolphins slide for toddler! :D