[QUEST] In Da Clubhouse

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
Nandireya
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [QUEST] In Da Clubhouse

Post by Nandireya »

So you don't get a club house for the backyard? Just a rediculously priced big-wheeled bike? What a collusal waste of sim, simoleons, LPs and time.
Evezz
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Evezz »

Nandireya wrote:So you don't get a club house for the backyard? Just a rediculously priced big-wheeled bike? What a collusal waste of sim, simoleons, LPs and time.

You need to finish the hobby to get the play house for your backyard!! ;)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

I wouldn't have considered it a waste of time if we had received nothing. I enjoyed this quest more than any of the others we've done. I hope we get more like it. I do love the trike. You are right that it is expensive though, and I really wish it had an activity longer than a minute. But it is darling! I am looking forward to finishing the hobby for the playhouse.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

I agree with telemwill. This quest is adorable AND there was plenty of time to finish it too which was a nice bonus. The trike is expensive, yes, but so cute! My toddler is working hard on her hobby now and then when she is done will be free to play on her trike and her little house. I enjoyed it a lot.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

I also enjoyed this quest and often watched my toddlers at the swim center instead of doing something else in my town :lol:

With two hobbies the toddlers also get LPs for reaching level 6 and filling the grid. After the playhouse for their homes, they get 6 LPs! For the first time it was pretty fast. There haven't been too many repeated toys :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Unikkx
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Unikkx »

Ooh nooo, the purple elephant stops dancing. Awww I love the dancing elephant.
HordePrime
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by HordePrime »

I liked this quest too. I finished it it less than 24 hours without using a single LP. - It was nice not to have the pressure of "running out of time" to worry about.

I seemed to notice that a few of the quest goals gave LP too which was nice.
And not a resource or orb in sight!

The hobby itself is good; doesn't take too long to complete the grid (with a bit of saving and resetting - see below), and after you unlock the house, you get 6LP each time! This is a good use for toddlers who don't have many other ways to earn LP, or even simoleans. And the fact that you can do the hobby from home (unlike shell collecting) is a big plus.

Also, one time I got a Magma Embers after my toddler did the one-hour option, so that's always nice.

My only complaint would be the trike and house cost too many LP for my liking, but because of the above, it should be possible for the toddler to earn this in a few weeks. Also, like some of the other recent hobbies, levelling up takes the same percentage regardless of the time of the action, and the rewards you get for doing so don't seem to be counted.

Incidentally, I've noticed this hobby is like surfing and snorkeling. - You can't do the save and reset trick at the end because it doesn't make a difference. You have to do it at the start of the hobby and reset until you're working on something you need (I have the toddler play on the slide in-between tries which seems to help get something different).

I would like to see something similar for Preteens next; they have a few more options than toddlers, but still no really reliable way of producing LP/simoleans.
Aalinnutza
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Aalinnutza »

And apparently in 3daya something to do with mysterious top at the carnival site! And it will require toddlers :)
GC aalinnutza
HFN (really bad with maps and addresses) Next to the fire station with an N made out of pines (white flat roof)
Haunted house surrounded by the pool and pine!

Update: The most recent one
calleighwolfe
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by calleighwolfe »

Will there be another Toddler quest soon? My game said something about my Toddlers being excited 'cause in 3 days they'd get a new quest about a Castle or something similar... I don't remember exactly :S
I'm on Facebook! Just ask ;)
It might take me a while to answer, but I will :)
Level 55. TV: 124,171,224
HFN: Starter House
Haunted House: 1 EastSide
Tutti Frutti Update
Signature updated on March 17th, 2022
Aalinnutza
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Aalinnutza »

calleighwolfe wrote:Will there be another Toddler quest soon? My game said something about my Toddlers being excited 'cause in 3 days they'd get a new quest about a Castle or something similar... I don't remember exactly :S

Yes I think it has something to do with the mysterious top at the carnival site! And hopefully we get the toddler slide:)
GC aalinnutza
HFN (really bad with maps and addresses) Next to the fire station with an N made out of pines (white flat roof)
Haunted house surrounded by the pool and pine!

Update: The most recent one