[QUEST] Need for Steed (Saddle Up)

This section is all about (discovery) quests.
union-jacky
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [QUEST] Need for Steed (Saddle Up)

Post by union-jacky »

Stupid Unicorn painting as the reward!? WTF!!
Attachments
take that stupid unicorn painting! (Chuck Norris sim vs. unicorn)
take that stupid unicorn painting! (Chuck Norris sim vs. unicorn)
Life orbs aren't the greatest...
lollipop369
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by lollipop369 »

I'm SO HAPPY this quest starts at level 11, for I haven't even updated since the Mutant Fish quest. I want to hoard about 20,000+ XPs (or a bajillion XPs/Simoleans/SPs), finish up Mystery Island Monuments to level 70, do baby glitch (or others, like balconies/skyscrapers), and reach level 53--THEN I will update and skip Life Dreams. Currently on level 43, and so lazy when it comes to going back and forth for Xmas LPs, so it will be a very long time.

I had updated my sub-account during Easter, and had decorated a house, but in my quest to purchase stair packages and pool cleaners, I overwrote my cloud save! Pity, I really loved those decorations--Taurus/Spring/April Easter lover--so I hope they bring it at a later date for purchase, especially Xmas, because I was upset that I couldn't utilise the stairs on my single-level designated Xmas house, and I'd love to now create a second story and use holiday wallpaper.

Long ago, they still have the Halloween and Fishing/Ballet/Karate wallpaper--how come that can't be the case for other hobby/holiday wallpaper, especially when we quested/hobbied heartily to get them? They should do Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Ramadan/Chinese new year/Year of the Animal wallpaper too. Anyone have got other suggestions?
See profile for info-HFN, HH, etc.
GC1: Tia B. Jeanty=HP Handcrafted Homes Online Packs!
GC2: Tia B. Radcliffe=ER show Day 1/Midtown Cafè
GC3: Katyara B. Swyft=GoT Maternity
Simsational
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Simsational »

Can more than 1 Sim vault at the same time? I could only get 2 to do tricks at the same time, but can only seem to get 1 vaulting...
Level 55 - Newest Update | HFN at 3 West Oceanside - LOADED (no ghosts) | Fireworks, Inc.
5 Haunted Houses (many ghosts) | 2 Potion Brewing Cauldrons @ 1 Firehouse Rd next to CC
Krisss_p
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Krisss_p »

I could only get one at a time on vaulting also. Might can have a second sim do it at a neighbor house? I haven't tried, I'm not in a big rush on this one...
  • *HFN: 3 E. Oceanside/2 Terra Dr. for 3-star instruments
    *(it's a work in progress, adding as I learn stuff I'm missing)
    *Pets at every house
    *GC: Krisss_P
    *No firepole/haunted house yet, hopefully by next week...
ksyrah
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by ksyrah »

I've noticed that sometimes when my Sim does the horse tricks, she gets XP and hobby percentage, but does not get the exclamation point bubble to win a ribbon. If I have 2 Sims doing tricks, one does get the bubble and the second won't, but sometimes this happens when only one Sim is doing tricks.

Anyone else see this happening? Is there any solution?
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

ksyrah wrote:I've noticed that sometimes when my Sim does the horse tricks, she gets XP and hobby percentage, but does not get the exclamation point bubble to win a ribbon. If I have 2 Sims doing tricks, one does get the bubble and the second won't, but sometimes this happens when only one Sim is doing tricks.

Anyone else see this happening? Is there any solution?
Have a look at this topic
There are some users, who have the same or a similar problem.

Hope, this helps :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
GeorgieSims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by GeorgieSims »

Hello! Is it possible to use a neighbours telescope to spot horses?
Georgie and the 22 Sims in GC Town[/
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

GeorgieSims wrote:Hello! Is it possible to use a neighbours telescope to spot horses?
It doesn't count for the quest in your town, if your sim is at a neighbor's town. Probably the neighbor's telescope hasn't even the option.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
GeorgieSims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by GeorgieSims »

ErinPW wrote:
GeorgieSims wrote:Hello! Is it possible to use a neighbours telescope to spot horses?
It doesn't count for the quest in your town, if your sim is at a neighbor's town. Probably the neighbor's telescope hasn't even the option.
Hmm I went to my friends town and it had the option to spot horses but it didn't complete the task so I guess it doesn't work
Georgie and the 22 Sims in GC Town[/