The Ventura Sisters

Are your Sims involved in an intriguing tale?
Do you like to post about who did what with who?
This is the place for YOUR stories!
fizzwizz
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

The Ventura Sisters

Post by fizzwizz »

In search of a new adventures... im a former gamer who now returned to it via this game because i knew the brand! Iam in my early 40s.
My platform is win phone 8.1 for the moment. I may be inclined to be drawn toward the xbox (without touch screen) if i can, and ill try sims3 soon.

I wanted to write since i discovered this site and in my sim town i developped the characters after messing up early on and resetting, like most of you do. I learned how to delete characters( duh) later but the Ventura 'sisters' are gonna stay in my town! And with my latest citizen (probly a hitchhiker lets say) that made my citizen count 17/19 i pretty much got my hands full whenever i play.

So basically the story goes like this: I had my first 2 couple set into their homes and i missed out right off the bat about a fashion goal for hairstyle that i had created this latests characters Melanie (LeBlanc) and samantha williams. So after makin 8 times the fishermen hat or whatever it never went to the second row of level of fashion thing (probly a glitch) despite wasting all my extensions , i think i remember it was 3 days total. So ok... i had to figure out what to do next... i guess to build the art gallery was a safe bet! So I made up Natacha Ventura, my best friend and best movie, as a character (and to sum it up i started with the recording and movie studios along with the fire dpt.). And now the moving-in thing... you see Natacha had to move cause it was too small for the fashion hobby thingy! And then her firend Samantha decided to move too cause her place was too small. The new house was a neet little place with extended rooms all over and open spaces neer the mountain next to the art gallery, its great to goto work!

Now i dunno how you guys manage more than 20 characters and pets and babies! And have as many as 100 friends towns to visit but my case i just found putting 2 baths in a bathroom ... and i dont visit neighbour as often as i should i guess lol ...

Finally after missing out on quests at first i concetrated on character development and made the most i could outta this game. Its pretty enjoyable and without any care for quests then i chose to improvise and i still learn basic stuff... For example since i make my characters eat and sleep i dont use coffee... lol and they goto work bringing in the dough so i never thought to garden a simoleons sprout (i never got interested in gardenin) lol... ive been at it steady for close to 3 weeks now and its quite funny reading all y'all! i may spend another couple weeks, will see...

-Oh also i had the update today and now all the sims (in all professions) are labelled "offsite work" instead of "at work" in the tracker, anybody know what THAT'S about?

-AL
fizzwizz
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Show Must Go On!

Post by fizzwizz »

lol i guess im a little late in the trend... but i like wirting sotries! I like his section... keep in mind dear readers that im picking up an old habit, and picking up where i left aoff almost 10-12 yrs agor. For i played every version of simcity on PC back in the day and i played alot of EA sports game with friends! Now going around what i dont like about this game is quite in the lineage of the sim mentality that iam familiar with! Im havig alot of fun with this little game ...

So the show must go on after i created my latest sim, whom came in pretty much like a hitch hiker, i had alot of houses but none available as i was increasing sim population to close to 20. So i had to match him with Sheena there both musician so it made sense. Earlier came to town Sgt Bigras but couldnt work at the newly open police dpt. (cause i aint got the time to babysit him on the job) lol so he mateched with Stephanie at his new job as a politician and they moved in together!! So sheila E. and Lita are gonna stay single. so is jim morrison, and there you go my sim rock n roll smalltown of fame is developping slowly now with a bran new car dealer! Come and see the band ft. Jenny Rock !
fizzwizz
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Latest Chapter

Post by fizzwizz »

Now iam debating to further town development or take a pause! I got all but 3 lots filled (right before the ocean view estate quest) but im getting more and more choosy (still got no pets ) so the end of this story is nearing! My game is 28 days old now. Im at 18/20 sims when i finally decided it was time to bring in a newborn sim into this simuniverse but i cant add another sim citizen after that. Does a baby count as 2 persons! lol is my math wrong?

Anyhoo i found my self a little tired of the DIY trek taking so long. I mean come on, have my sim bake a pie, then cleanup the whole house and party! Whats the next step gonna be! So that took a week, after the mall that took all week last week! My battery is always hot when i play and the screen is getting to be an issue after that much time.

Maybe i should try different versions of the game, on a bigger screen! lol
fizzwizz
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

The End

Post by fizzwizz »

Is a song by The Doors! So Jim morrison, Jenny Rock and the rest of my all star sim citizenship has sailed! In the end my sim home town had to close down due to lack of workers at the police station! let us say for the record ;-) ...so the Ventura sisters ventured in another simulated universe near by! I had to pull the plug cause my battery was gonna explode, and honestly i really did not like the quest to remember, after the vomit in the park! I thought it was neet until 10-12 sims but i couldnt handle more lol after making go to the toilet 20 citizins! i had to take a break and so i lost this game... i guess SFP is not for everyone... so off i go, im very happy i found this site and im gonna stick around 4sure cause im a fan of EA sports, and a long time fan of the sim franchise and so for me as a player its been a revealing experience! im glad EA took this mammoth franchise and made it what it is, im kinda still in awe to say the truth... i should ve looked into it b4! And also thanks to the ops here who maintain this web site running, keep it up folks i found it really easy and reliable!

Its in the game ... :lol: