What happens next (Story)

Are your Sims involved in an intriguing tale?
Do you like to post about who did what with who?
This is the place for YOUR stories!
Oliviasims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

What happens next (Story)

Post by Oliviasims »

Ruby and Kathy were 2 sims. When they moved to simtown, they lost their own lives. Ruby found herself crying everyday, even crying herself to sleep at night, while Kathy felt insane, getting a headache when she read something scary. That was their lives, until the met eachother. They never thought they would meet someone like the other, but they knew they found the one. A few months later, they got married and had their daughter Chara. For some reason, the birth of chara effected Kathy and she became lazy. Ruby, who was a fan of undertale (hence their daughter's name) always said to kathy "You are so lazy! You are like sans and I'm toriel! So in a way we are Soriel!" They got a divorce when chara was a preteen. 2 other married couples had teens when chara was a preteen. Olivia and Tony had 2 teens, Finley and jasmine, whilst aster and emerald had 1, Lucas. Lucas treated chara like they were siblings , and babysat her if needed. Chara was Finley and jasmine's cousin, cause Kathy is Tony's sister. Chara's parent's divorce affected her, and she acted like a sim with the insane trait. One day, Lucas knocked on the door. "Hi ruby, I came to take chara to the mall" "Hi Lucas, she's in her room" While chara and Lucas were walking, she decided something that would most likely make her happier...

To be continued :P
Fully updated
The sim of me lives at 4 west ocean side, but spends time with her husband, her 4 children, and her neice at 1 west ocean side.
If you need a neighbor, my G+ is Annacesity Dremurr.
My HFN is at 20 west side
Oliviasims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: What happens next (Story)

Post by Oliviasims »

But it didn't. It was more of a mistake for this to happen. Well, atleast she got saved. "Don't you know how dangerous it is to run yourself over with a car?" Lucas said. Chara laughed, pretending she doesn't know what he was talking about. The 2 managed to catch up with Finley and Jasmine. "Sup, guys!" Jasmine smiled. They went to go up to the coin fountain. Jasmine made a wish, Finley sat down with chara, and lucas was taking a selfie. They went home. Finley saw someone. She looked....familiar.....but he didn't know.

To be continued.
Fully updated
The sim of me lives at 4 west ocean side, but spends time with her husband, her 4 children, and her neice at 1 west ocean side.
If you need a neighbor, my G+ is Annacesity Dremurr.
My HFN is at 20 west side