Journal Series!

Are your Sims involved in an intriguing tale?
Do you like to post about who did what with who?
This is the place for YOUR stories!
AlexSims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Journal Series!

Post by AlexSims »

Starting a new journal series! 1 everyday and will be starring my 32+ Sims. Hopefully, you guys will enjoy. And yes this is what happens in my FP world. Will be posting part 1 in a little bit. Thanks,
Alex
P.S, will have 1 screenshot showing something that happens in the part. Also, maybe you guys will help me choose baby names. :D
AlexSims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Daily Journal: Clint's First Day

Post by AlexSims »

September 20, 2014: Today was Clint's very first day in Simtown. He had just moved from Bridgeport, and had always dreamed of living there, but soon it became a ghost town due to the fact that everyone had moved to the new towns a mile away, Willow Creek and Oasis Springs. Anyways, Clint had heard about Sim Town and wanted to move there and start a new life. After a 25 hour drive, Young Clint made it to Sim Town. It was a fairly new town, and most houses and buildings were just starting to be built. Clint said to himself, "Hopefully, this town starts to have life," he muttered. He didn't have much, just a few clothes. He went in the house and checked it out. It wasn't tiny, but it wasn't huge either. After a few hours of settling in, he went to the home store and bought a few items. A shower, and a better couch. The one that was already in the house was old and broken. It costed about $100. By the time he got home, it was 9:00 PM. He moved the shower and couch in place and went to bed. "Hopefully Tomorrow, I will have a neighbor," he said. He put on his pajamas, and turned off the light, and that was the end of Clint O' Reilly's First Day.
To be continued...... Thanks for reading!
Part 2 will be posted tomorrow. Untill then, Happy Simming!
SCREENSHOT: having a bit of some trouble, might have to do it in separate post.
Last edited by AlexSims on 09 Nov 2014, 16:57, edited 1 time in total.
indigoace
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Journal Series!

Post by indigoace »

http://www.babynamewizard.com/ is my favorite site for baby names. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to browse boy and girl names in alphabetical order.
AlexSims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Daily Journal: Clint's First Day

Post by AlexSims »

Also, if anyone gets the Sims 3 and 4 reference, great job ;)
AlexSims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Journal Series!

Post by AlexSims »

thanks! :-)
AlexSims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by AlexSims »

Here's the screenshot guys, sorry it took a little bit.
-Alex :D
Attachments
Clint about to go to bed
Clint about to go to bed
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

AlexSims wrote:Here's the screenshot guys, sorry it took a little bit.
-Alex :D
Glad, you could figure out the picture upload with Perturbee's help :)

I like the start of your story :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
AlexSims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by AlexSims »

thx, Erin :D. Part 2 is about to go up, just need to finish editing. same with part 3. both will go up today in little bit. Hope you like them!
-Alex :)
AlexSims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Daily Journal Part 2: Anna's Arrival

Post by AlexSims »

September 21, 2014. Clint wakes up, and goes to the window. Suddenly, he sees a neighbor. "Yes!" he screams, almost knocking over the couch. he quickly dresses and runs out the door, almost running into the dog, Rover. Rover runs back the way he came, out of harms way. he quickly runs over to Anna's house, and greets her. "Hello!" Clint says. "I'm Clint O' Reilly, and Welcome to Simtown!" he beamed. "Oh, Hello!" the neighbor bubbled, "I'm Anna Crawford and i just moved from Riverview," she chatted. Thanks for introducing me to you, but i really need to unpack my boxes and go to the store," Anna smiled. "Oh, okay. The store is on the over side of town," Clint said. "Well, i hope you settle in soon," Clint implied. "If you need anything, just give my doorbell a ring." "Sure thing, and thanks," she replied. "No problem!" he said, and with that Clint went back to his house. it was 3:00 PM. he decided it would be best if he renovated his house more. he had 150 simoleons. He asked the renovators to come over to his house. It took them about 2 Hours to make another room after that and it costed 100 simoleons. He thanked the renovators, and with the 50 simoleons left, he went to the store, and bought a chest. it was pretty cheap, so then he put the rest of his simoleons in his piggy bank. After that, he moved the chest and his bed into the new room. It was only 6:00 PM, so he went out to garden. He gardened for an hour and made about 30 simoleons. Over the fence, he saw Anna gardening too, and he waved. She waved back, and then Clint went back to his thoughts. He liked Anna, but only as a friend. Girls had broken Clint's heart many times, and he didn't want history to repeat itself. Ironically, Anna looked a lot like his last girlfriend, Denise. They both were tall, and both had short blonde hair. After gardening, he checked the time and sure enough, it was already 8:30. He brushed his teeth and changed into his pajamas. he called for Rover, and Rover came into the room started sleeping on the floor. Then, he turned out the light and went to bed.
To be continued...... Part 3 coming in about 20 mins. Until then, happy Simming!
SCREENSHOT:
Attachments
Clint and Anna get to know each other
Clint and Anna get to know each other
AlexSims
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Daily Journal Part 2: Anna's Arrival

Post by AlexSims »

Hey guys, here is Part 2! Hope you guys enjoy! Part 3 up in 5-10 mins! ;D
-Alex :-)