Can I just say....

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Can I just say....

Post by bluebeariscool »

I've not visited this part of the forum for a long time. My game has been a bit hit and miss lately as real life has been getting in the way. BUt I've found myself laid up in hospital just in time to be doing the tedious career tasks we've had lately :? I'm in hospital having a stem cell transplant. I'm properly climbing the walls because I'm in isolation so I've not spoken to anyone in the flesh that isn't a nurse, doctor or healthcare professional in over a week and I have a way to go! So re-discovering my game seems a good way to distract myself.

I've been touched at how hard we try to help each other, it's a random act of kindness that just might make someone's otherwise crap day a little bit better. I have experienced it myself today and because I'm relying on the game to keep my sanity going, I appreciate it so much :D I believe in karma and I hope it visits all the helpful people and rewards them with something nice for their lives.

I'm pleased to have met such a lovely bunch of people.

Please feel free to add your own 'just sayings' to this thread :)
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Can I just say....

Post by SKatF »

Sending wishes your treatment ia successful.
thirsty4souls
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by thirsty4souls »

I appreciate your kind words and agree with the feeling of this community, and wish you the best for what you're going through :)
~ I'm back ~ 🤪
TBD-36
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by TBD-36 »

What would we do without the internet! :) I hope your treatment is effective.
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

Thanks all I guess I was just feeling emotional last night. Spending so much time by yourself will do that to you. Normality seems to have been restored tonight after an emergency Skype call from my youngest with the most important news that the dog food I bought before I left home is making the dog do really smelly farts. So my own catastrophe has been put firmly back into perspective :shock: :lol:
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

Nothing like a dog fart to put you in your place :lol:

Lately I almost sent one of my foster dogs to a lady because she said "where there's dogs, there's poop". Now, thats a good recommendation!

Feel better!
julz21
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by julz21 »

Hi bluebear! Hope all is going as expected. I agree...this is a great forum with a lot of lovely people. Also, please know that there is a small church in eastern USA that has a powerful prayer group and, umm, your name has come up a lot. In fact, a little girl is insisting we call you bluebearisawesome! :D
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

Aww bless you Julz. I'm now strutting around with a whole new body full of brand new cells. Isn't medicine wonderful? Ok I'm not strutting but I will be soon :D
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

Kis1st we have a dog right now who is a 'strategic pooper' OK she's had a traumatic start in life but she likes to poop where she knows it will impact! Usually on your path to somewhere in the garden.....all around the washing line. Or possibly on the garden hose when your about to water the garden? And I shamefully left her alone for 15 minutes to go to town a few weeks ago and she wee'd on my bed! That was personal :(
I get the feeling she doesn't trust us humans just yet but we will get there :) They usually realise they are loved and stop being bad doggies :D
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

Wow... I didn't even know this section existed. Where have I been? Hahahaha...
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll: