Forum logs me off

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
thirsty4souls
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Forum logs me off

Post by thirsty4souls »

For some reason I'm not being able to reply/post anything.
Everytime I click the Submit button, the forum takes me to the login screen. I log back in and the same thing happens again, even if I try to Preview my post, or if I use the Quick reply box. I can navigate through the forum and read, but if I want to reply, it just won't let me post anything.
I tried to delete the cookies, just to try something, but it didn't change anything.

Any ideas of what might be causing this?
I'm on Android, if that's of some use.

Let's see if I can even manage to create this thread :?
~ I'm back ~ 🤪
ErinPW

Re: Forum logs me off

Post by ErinPW »

When I had problems with the forum a while ago, Perturbee told me to clear the browser cache, and doing this did help. I don't know how to do it on android.

Hope, this helps already!

If the problem persits, try to submit a pm to the global moderators group. You can find the "Global Moderators" group on the right hand side of the "Compose Message" page in the Add Group box. If you cannot submit a pm either, try to use the "Contact us" button at the bottom center of this site.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
thirsty4souls
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Forum logs me off

Post by thirsty4souls »

Hm, I think I cleared all together (at least that's what my browser shows, cookies, caché and some other stuff that I unchecked cause I want to keep, like the history and passwords).

I'll try again, more consciously, and if nothing changes, then ask for help to the GM as you suggested.

Thank you, Erin!
~ I'm back ~ 🤪