Game Centre problem

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
MimLady
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Game Centre problem

Post by MimLady »

Sorry if his is the wrong place to post. I usually use the SFP forum but this seemed more appropriate.
I have been having problems with Game Centre connectivity for a number of weeks. I use an ipad mini, if I go onto the Game Centre app it comes up with my user name etc but if I try to open up say a friend request I get the message "unable to load data due to network connectivity issues or errors".
The knock-on effect of this means that when I open my SFP I don't get the welcolme message from Game Centre and none of my neighbours show, apart from the generic one that everyone has. So that limits my neighbour bonus and SP collections.
I haven't changed any settings on my iPad and the recent ios update didn't resolve the issue.
ErinPW

Re: Game Centre problem

Post by ErinPW »

Did you log out from GC at the iPad settings, reboot the device and then log in again? This did help me, when I couldn't watch my friends list in GC.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
MimLady
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by MimLady »

Great, thanks that worked. Easy when you know how!
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

You're welcome! I'm glad it worked :)
iOS 17.4.1

Indignitory
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: (Game Center) I need a neighbor!

Post by Indignitory »

I dont know what happened to all my neighbours. They are all gone ☹ I checked my game center and even if they show 20, once I click on the friend bubble it shows no friends. It says "Not Available - Unable to load data due to network connectivity issues or errors" Does anyone know what's going on? Please help! My id is indignitory
P.S. Could this be because of the new update? I got the bug and my game crashed when visiting one of my neighours, I think he got the plants from the event on the lot..
Indignitory
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Add me on Game Center plz id: Ali crew

Post by Indignitory »

Alimartin wrote:Level 55 34 sim i have in my houses all you need for the request
Add me!!! Ali Crew
I added you, now it shows that I got 21 friends, but still I can't see them in game center nor the game. I can only see another sim town and that's all.. Does anyone else have this problem? Sigh... :(
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Indignitory wrote:I dont know what happened to all my neighbours. They are all gone ☹ I checked my game center and even if they show 20, once I click on the friend bubble it shows no friends. It says "Not Available - Unable to load data due to network connectivity issues or errors" Does anyone know what's going on? Please help! My id is indignitory
P.S. Could this be because of the new update? I got the bug and my game crashed when visiting one of my neighours, I think he got the plants from the event on the lot..
This problem has been mentioned a few days ago. I have moved your post to that topic, so you can find the solution :)
iOS 17.4.1

Indignitory
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Indignitory »

ErinPW wrote:
Indignitory wrote:I dont know what happened to all my neighbours. They are all gone ☹ I checked my game center and even if they show 20, once I click on the friend bubble it shows no friends. It says "Not Available - Unable to load data due to network connectivity issues or errors" Does anyone know what's going on? Please help! My id is indignitory
This problem has been mentioned a few days ago. I have moved your post to that topic, so you can find the solution :)
Thank you so much for your help and promptitude. It worked exactly like you said! Fortunately, I didn't lose too many LPs, right now when they are needed the most. Million thanks :D
JackTheBestBoss
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by JackTheBestBoss »

I'm having a problem, my sister sends me a request on her iPod to me, and I don't get the request, same thing happens when I try, any suggestions?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

JackTheBestBoss wrote:I'm having a problem, my sister sends me a request on her iPod to me, and I don't get the request, same thing happens when I try, any suggestions?
Are you logged into the correct game center on your device?
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update