Happily Ever After

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Happily Ever After

Post by kls1st »

I've mentioned The Puppy we were fostering and I wanted to let you know our part is over and she moved on to her Forever Home and I couldn't be more pleased :D Can you spot the real puppy?
Attachments
image.jpg
ErinPW

Re: Happily Ever After

Post by ErinPW »

kls1st wrote:I've mentioned The Puppy we were fostering and I wanted to let you know our part is over and she moved on to her Forever Home and I couldn't be more pleased :D Can you spot the real puppy?
Found it, but not saying :D
I'm glad, everthing's going on like wanted! Puppies deserve to be loved :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Dellie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Dellie »

I can see puppy to. Looks exhausted. Glad puppy has found their forever home.
GC delli_from_welli (MUST mention SFP Forum)
HFN 2 East Oceanside (includes some haunted items)
HH 1 Museum Boulevard
Castle 3 West Oceanside
Spaceship 3 Bliss Drive
Entertainment Complex 4 Bliss Drive
DAYCARE UPDATE
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

Dog fostering has been the best gig ever. :D I wish everybody could do it.
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

This is a similar pic of my daughter's beloved pug Bailey...she used to hide all her bones in the pile too (much easier than digging a hole in actual dirt lol)
image.jpg
Updated town info in profile
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

That's one of the cutest things ever!
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I think what you are doing, Kls1st, is amazing!

Currently it seems I've got a cat hospital at home. We have 3 geriatric cats, right now, and we are trying to do our best with all the problems that come with their age. Just trying to make the last months and years of their lives happy and easy.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

mockingbird288z wrote:I think what you are doing, Kls1st, is amazing!

Currently it seems I've got a cat hospital at home. We have 3 geriatric cats, right now, and we are trying to do our best with all the problems that come with their age. Just trying to make the last months and years of their lives happy and easy.
It's a good gig for a couch potato :D I particularly like the little old girl dogs. They are also easy to find homes for in a geriatric community :D

It's hard for our bubbies to get old. I'm not sure harder for them or us? Good for you though. I'm amazed by people who don't "bother". Like they are commodities or some such :evil:
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

kls1st wrote: It's hard for our bubbies to get old. I'm not sure harder for them or us? Good for you though. I'm amazed by people who don't "bother". Like they are commodities or some such :evil:
Harder for us, for sure! What also gets me is the people who get rid of dogs who "got to big" or bark. It boggles my mind! Earlier this year in the news there was a segment about a woman who takes in old dogs and takes care of them until they die. It was very heartwarming!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

mockingbird288z wrote:
kls1st wrote: It's hard for our bubbies to get old. I'm not sure harder for them or us? Good for you though. I'm amazed by people who don't "bother". Like they are commodities or some such :evil:
Harder for us, for sure! What also gets me is the people who get rid of dogs who "got to big" or bark. It boggles my mind! Earlier this year in the news there was a segment about a woman who takes in old dogs and takes care of them until they die. It was very heartwarming!
My "favorite" :roll: is people who are moving and can't keep pets where they are going. What!?!

I try not to be too judgmental because at least they call us instead of just dumping the dog off somewhere. :(

There are some sisters nearby(ish) who have a large house and property where they keep dogs who are injured, sick, old, or whatever, then abandoned. It's staffed with volunteers. They will adopt them out but they will keep them till they die too. Not everybody sucks ;)