Posting Pictures

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
Rosie_58
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Posting Pictures

Post by Rosie_58 »

I hope this is the right place to post this...I am having trouble figuring out how to post a pictures here from my old ipod(3rd gen). On other message boards I use Photobucket to post pictures but the picture/attachment option is blocked out on my ipod. Thought there was post about posting pictures here, but I can't seem to find it. If anyone here can help I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance. :)
ErinPW

Re: Posting Pictures

Post by ErinPW »

Rosie_58 wrote:I hope this is the right place to post this...I am having trouble figuring out how to post a pictures here from my old ipod(3rd gen). On other message boards I use Photobucket to post pictures but the picture/attachment option is blocked out on my ipod. Thought there was post about posting pictures here, but I can't seem to find it. If anyone here can help I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance. :)
Not sure, whether I can help, as I'm either online with my iPad4 or pc.

If the attachement option isn't available after tapping the Full Editor & Preview button at the bottom of your post, maybe you can use the "Img" button at the top and then paste the url between the brackets?
Like this: [img]url from picture at photobucket[/img)

If that button isn't available either, it might work to type [img] fill in the link and then type[/img)
(I had to replace one ]-bracket to make it visible)
Then tap the Preview button and look, whether or not it worked.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Rosie_58
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Rosie_58 »

It worked! Thank you ErinPW :D

ErinPW