Welcome new members, introduce yourself here.

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
ohiocat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Welcome new members, introduce yourself here.

Post by ohiocat »

SimMutt wrote:Hullo, SimMutt here. Found my way to the lovely new Sim home from the Firemonkeys hovel.

Happy to be here and see so many familiar faces :D

omg!!! I've missed you so much! I tried messaging you a couple of times on facebook, but I don't think you check your page... lol. Glad to "see" you again. :D
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

SimMutt wrote:Hullo, SimMutt here. Found my way to the lovely new Sim home from the Firemonkeys hovel.

Happy to be here and see so many familiar faces :D
Happy to see you :D
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimMutt »

Hello everyone! Forgive me if I'm a little slow. Always takes way too long to learn how to use a new forum and find my way around... It took me a long time to find here! I kept going back to the Firemonkeys site thinking it must be fixed by now, and of course it never was. Have they closed down on purpose to get rid of all the complaints??

Ohiocat, I don't check my Facebook often (at all) :oops: and I have missed you too. Haven't missed your sims... see them regularly. And lots of other posters' sims too. Cute little beggars.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

SimMutt wrote:Hello everyone! Forgive me if I'm a little slow. Always takes way too long to learn how to use a new forum and find my way around... It took me a long time to find here! I kept going back to the Firemonkeys site thinking it must be fixed by now, and of course it never was. Have they closed down on purpose to get rid of all the complaints??

Ohiocat, I don't check my Facebook often (at all) :oops: and I have missed you too. Haven't missed your sims... see them regularly. And lots of other posters' sims too. Cute little beggars.
You'll see, this forum is easy to handle. For me it's still easier than FB :oops:

I saw your sims, too. They are always well, so I had a clue, you are also well :)
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Hi! My name is mockingbird and I've been playing SFP since December 2011 or January 2012 (I can't remember). I never played any other Sims games but have been enjoying this one.

I was on a Sims break when the diving goal for the pool cleaner was going on so I understand newer players frustration with all the time limited items. :)

Also, my mailbox started working (finally!) after over a year of no mail so I have begun to slowly increase my TV. I wasn't too interested in boosting my TV when it was easier because there seemed to be no point for me. Now I wish I had, oh well.

I'm usually not inclined to reply to posts because often a sensible one has already been offered but I'll be here. Lurking. :)
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
hiser1974

Post by hiser1974 »

Hi! Long time lurker, but thought it appropriate to introduce myself before delurking.
I'm hiser1974 on gamecenter, ursula schuster on facebook.
I'm a geek and gamer since the early days of command lines and terminals.
Played al kind of games like Anarchy online and Warcraft in all it forms.
I like to geek around with software and hardware, things like compiling kernels, building pc's from scratch/old stuff.
Was given a second-hand iPhone and then about a month ago I got hooked on the Sims Freeplay.
Love this forum and want to thank Catherina for all the work she does for us Sims addicts.
Noodle doodle
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Noodle doodle »

Hi there - golly gosh how amazing is this new forum, full of friendly *Simmers*. Thank you so much Perturbee :D
I need a game centre neighbour with the necessary goal items so if you would add me I would be pleased.
On G Centre i am Sp0ony06
I found your forum by accident, and it's the happiest accident ever! :x
“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.”
"We make plans and God laughs" .... :lol:
Pammy30159
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Pammy30159 »

Hi everyone.
My name is Pammy.
I do know you Catherina from the firemonkeys forum. I was a champ on there. I commented to you on there regarding a very rude, ignorant SFP player that was being very hostile to you.
This is a great place & I will be here often. :-))
Happy simming everyone
alligatorade52
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by alligatorade52 »

Hi there! I'm Alli. I'm new to the online sim world but not to sims. Been playing since the beginning. Looking forward to meeting fellow Simmers! :)
Level 55; Penthouse Update
144Vaux
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by 144Vaux »

Hi all - I'm Jan; ... GC id. 144Vaux
(I just can't bring myself to get on Fb or Twitter - it's an 'age' thing ;) )
(I played Sim on a desktop many, many years ago).

Been playing on my iPad for a whole week now so not very far forward yet, but I have got the Island. No sign of anything to do with Mystery Boxes: (I have the TVs (watched) and the cars (driven)).
I'm not sure how to add neighbours in GC, but I'll keep reading to try to find out.

Many thanks for setting up this forum. :)
GC Id: 144Vaux