Welcome new members, introduce yourself here.

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Welcome new members, introduce yourself here.

Post by telemwill »

I am telemwill here and on the SFP forum. My real first name is Ruth. So happy to have a place where we can all enjoy the game together.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
ebba+
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by ebba+ »

Hello all!

I'm ebba from the EA/FireMonkeys forum, ebba brown on facebook. I chose my username for EA based on the sim I had most recently named (an infant grown to a preteen at present- but it's been ages since I was any kind of teen-aged :) ).

This is actually my first endeavor with sims, though I adored SimCity in the early 90s. Been freeplaying since last November with a couple restarts and time-outs.

Thanks, Perturbee, for being fabulous, and also for generously setting up this space for all of us simaholics.

It is sweet to see so many familiar names and sims friends. Cheers!
Rosie_58
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Rosie_58 »

Hi I'm Rosie!
Thank you Perturbee, so glad to have a place to ask any questions I might have about SFP.
HelenFP
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by HelenFP »

Hi Catherina, Thanks so much for starting this forum. I am rather new to playing Sims Free Play but I am moving along rather quickly. My mystery island is in place and I am working on increasing the worth of my town. This game is very addicting! :) looking forward to sharing tips with other players and getting to know you all! I am a married senior lady living in the Northeast, USA.
Cadbury
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Cadbury »

Hi everyone! I'm cadbury I'm more of a lurker so I'll have to make myself post more. I've been playing sims for a year and a half. I'm also known as probot212 on Game Center, my real name is Raelene.
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by Delphine »

Bonjour les forumeurs !!!!

Thank you Catherina for creating this place for us and for everything you do for the addictive simmers like us.
My name is Delphine and i'm French (you could have guessed :D ). I'm sorry if my English is not perfect, at least i hope it is "understandble". And also It is complicated for me to write from my iPad as it would always replace my text with French words :evil: (stupid device).

I'm a sims addict since june. It is quite récent but i had to stay in bed all july so i played 24/7 and i'm completly addicted.
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

Hello-- I was thrilled a short time back when I discovered this blog. It is super nice you have made a forum. I miss having a place to check in, ask questions and just read the chatter. Seems the FIREMONKEYS are down for the count. *shrugs* Oh well....

I have only played since this past Spring. I just started about a week before the Alien adventure. I missed that because I just didn't understand how to get there, or why I'd want to, because there was so much to sort of learn. I did t feel i could manage an Alien Adventure... little did I know. I did not know of any forums that helped so i just didn't "get it". Then i found Catherine's blog. She helped encourage me thru the Mystery Island Update. (Also i love her mazes). So it's just nice to have this forum and nice to meet everyone. *removes cap and bows* thanks for letting me be here!
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
mrs_smartt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by mrs_smartt »

It's taken me a while but now I'm at this page. My name here is mrs_smartt. Recently married and living down under in the land of Oz. My GC name is TARDIS Rose. I'm a Whovian. Facebook is Misty.Rose.Watkins but please msg me if you want to add me so I know its for Sims and not the strange usual adds I get often.

My town is pretty small. I don't have everything built yet. I am trying to save up and move my main family to a bigger house for their growing needs. Feel free to post pictures of my town anytime. I've been playing for almost a year but have really gotten into it since the Alien and Movin' Up updates.
GC: TARDIS Rose (Closed)(Not Updated)
Wildlife Sanctuary: 3 West Oceanside
Haunted House/Maze: 12 West Side / 1 West Oceanside
HFN (In Progress): 2 West Oceanside
espressonist
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by espressonist »

Hi!

FINALLY unlocked my Island bridge this morning. :) I'm TDaniels *Or some incarnation of, I rarely log in) on the regular Sims forums. :)
I'm a Disneyholic, and at 27, this draws some looks from the family. But ah well. :)

My town's small compared to some, I think I'm on level 27?
https://www.facebook.com/tina.daniels.777?f if anyone would like to add me. I do post things about my brain condition - which I'm an advocate for/lead a local support group (and... may be getting a mohawk in support of) and a few other things. But, you're more than welcome to hide/block those posts, if you'd rather not see them. :)
Game Center: Espressonist

Just started my game over- be patient with my tiny town!
JuicyBabii91
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by JuicyBabii91 »

Hey Catherine just a shout out to you for all all the amazing info n time you've taken to make playing sims fun again.

I am Nae-Lea aka JuicyBabii91, I am 22 years young and from way down under in Melbourne Australia. I play on android now since upgrading phones but have been playing on-off since it was first released on apple and always use to play all The Sims on pc games.

I actually stumbled across the link to here through a fb group to do with The Simpsons Tapped Out game and the person who posted the link said to check this out because all the answers iv needed or wanted to no are here. So now I am glad I took note of of the comment because everything that has frustrated me with this game has been solved.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK cos im sure everyone inc myself are very thankful n appreciate all the help you've given. :D :D