Welcome new members, introduce yourself here.

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
prostetnic
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Welcome new members, introduce yourself here.

Post by prostetnic »

Hi, I'm Julie. I started playing freeplay when I was laid up with mobility problems and bored out of my skull (after reading every book in the library, catching up on all the programmes and films I'd been meaning to watch, and getting addicted to youtube (that last one's a lie I've been addicted since 2006). Anyway I'm loving the game and enjoy all the goal based tasks. Not happy about my sims ageing though, if I could go back and skip that task/goal I would. So hello this seems like a nice place, and I'm enjoying reading through some of the threads.
Mom4byz1grl
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Mom4byz1grl »

Hi I am Kristin! I have a question, is there a way to do tasks that I missed?
Kaitlynn
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Kaitlynn »

I'm Kaitlynn, I have been playing The Sims Freeplay since October 2014, and my username on Game Center is Kaitlynn Hutchins (basic lol I know) so y'all can add me on there if you want to! I probably won't be on here a lot but oh well :D
HanaV47
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by HanaV47 »

Hi, I'm Hana. I just started playing 5 weeks ago, but I've already learned so much from reading old threads! I look forward to getting to know you all, although I'm in Japan so I always seem to be one of the only ones online :lol:
GC: HanaV47
LVL 55
Pool Paradise Update
TBD-36
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by TBD-36 »

Instantly addicted to The Sims in 2002, and at one point playing Sims 2 several years ago I figured out how to turn my whole town green by producing alien descendants. I deleted the backups of that because I knew the game was a huge time suck. But then I downloaded the iPhone app 6 weeks ago, and now the game owns me. I kinda miss my green alien town.
Sosababy22
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Sosababy22 »

Hi im sosa and i like playing sims all of them and want friends to play with
:)
fizzwizz
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by fizzwizz »

Hi everyone. My name is AL from Montreal Canada! I used to be heavily into gaming from the early 80s until i stopped completely around Y2K. Among my many addictions was Sim City. Imagine, I played the Amiga version (the year was 1989, i was a teen), then the PC ones up until simcity3000 in which i created a small scale model of my hometown of Montreal. After a withdrawal of over 10 years, i started back playing mostly race car games and after recently completing Need4Speed most wanted i needed something new and didnt want hi pace game anymore, but not too boring either!

When i found SFP on my WinPhone i didnt know what i was getting myself into, i thought you could do whatever! I absolutely love it, i cast myself into the play... as an actor of course! But i hadnt tried any sims versions with characters and such... basically never played Sims (in my SFP game i just found out here that you can actually delete a sim)! And whats that about aging? Are there any other tricks like avoiding certain quests, that dont affect the playing ? Like can i play with no pets? ... or no car dealer !

So my game is a month old and basically i bought a million simoleons to build a mansion in the hills next to the studio!

I think i may really need a Sim Coach!
medo9005
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by medo9005 »

Hi everyone my name is Medo, I started last week and I made good progress, this site is so helpful
Btw after last update the game doesn't open nor get installed! What happened?
fizzwizz
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by fizzwizz »

Thanks to all who shared with me. Its one small step for a sim! lol I totally bought into the game (litterally). My FP game is a month old, and with my 2 newborn sims from my 2 married couples my count is 20/20! Getting better and more efficient... lol and i didnt think id like simulated character as much as i enjoyed building cities in the olden days ... anyhoo i tried out sims 3 and might pickup sim 4 on a machine near me. I was considering buying an xbox for the past couple of months. I have my excuse now! Its a pleasure to exchange with those that have more experience, thank you for posting on this site.
Ellorienne
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Ellorienne »

Hi, my name is Jenny but I go by Ellorienne in all my sims games. I have played sims on PC for years but recently have been couch-bound a lot of the time due to ill health. So I tried out Freeplay on my phone. Then I played it on the tablet too... I am a sim addict through and through.
I am very glad I found this forum! You seem like a friendly, down-to-earth and helpful group of people.