Welcome new members, introduce yourself here.

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
Martin21M 65
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Welcome new members, introduce yourself here.

Post by Martin21M 65 »

Hi my name is Martin Murrell

Martin21M 65 on GC
martin.murrell21 on FB

Relatively new, level 29, 17 Sims, Mystery Island Level Riches of Terra Level 1
Carly kit
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Carly kit »

Hello! I'm carly kit
On Game Center, I'm miss_kit, I don't have a FB profile due to the nature of my job.
Can anyone please explain what having neighbours means? I'd love to add some people, but don't really get the purpose ( without sounding rude!!)
Thanks! Cx
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

Carly kit wrote:Hello! I'm carly kit
On Game Center, I'm miss_kit, I don't have a FB profile due to the nature of my job.
Can anyone please explain what having neighbours means? I'd love to add some people, but don't really get the purpose ( without sounding rude!!)
Thanks! Cx
Welcome Carly!
Having neighbours means you can visit each others towns, and do social goals to earn Social Points. You also can earn some rewards from the party boat daily, mostly Simoleons but also some LPs now and then.
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
SheilaB
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SheilaB »

I began playing with the moving up update. After building several two story houses and unlocking escalators and elevators, my game crashed and lost all data. No cloud save :-( I started again, but ran out of time before I could unlock elevators again. I began adding neighbors for the social items. Nogardo was my first neighbor. I became a daily lurker of the official forum, then discovered Perturbee's blog, which is a great help in completing goals. I was lucky to add her as a neighbor shortly after the neighbors update. Thanks to her for hosting this new forum. I have enjoyed adding forum posters as new neighbors and exploring their towns.
bmb_SFP
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by bmb_SFP »

Thanks Perturbee! While hunting for info to start an unofficial forum while waiting for the official one to reappear I found this unofficial forum! :D

Glad to be back amongst a few names I recognise and make some new SFP friends. I'm bmb on the firemonkeys forum.

This is me on facebook if anyone wants another neighbour. I now have 2 dedicated social goal houses, one each end of the premium lots row where the bridge is. They have all the career skill building equipment, fashion design, woodworking etc and a cat & dog! I also have a haunted house for your ghost hunting. The only thing I am missing is the fire pole but I am working on that now - $1,000,000 down another $500,000 to go! I am turning one of the house boats into a fire barge! I don't have a diving board on a lot yet, just at the swimming pool. My diving sim is level 5 and I guess will finally make level 6 when I actually remember to keep him diving instead of leaving him standing on a diving board with a ! above his head for hours on end! :roll:
https://www.facebook.com/gayle.hope1

Fire boat at 2 fortune docks with fire pole and hoses. HFN at 1 & 4 West Oceanside with all required items for social goals including pets & fribees! Haunted house at 20 Westside with all ghost hunting items.
deb marans
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by deb marans »

Hi! I am deb marans from france. You can become my facebook friend (sims friend) using this name on fb. I am one of the older players (50+)but am just as addicted as my younger playmates. Do come by! Usually my sims are well looked after and do not smell or pee on the floor!! Let me kow if i can help with a special neighbour task. Looking forward to meeting you! Deb
Forgot to say i am level 38 and have lots of stuff for visitors.. please become my friend!!
SimMutt
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by SimMutt »

Hullo, SimMutt here. Found my way to the lovely new Sim home from the Firemonkeys hovel.

Happy to be here and see so many familiar faces :D
Jessilynn83
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Jessilynn83 »

SimMutt wrote:Hullo, SimMutt here. Found my way to the lovely new Sim home from the Firemonkeys hovel.

Hooray!!! Everyone is here!!! The NBA is complete again!! We've been trying to get you here for ages!! :D Welcome!!!
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

SimMutt wrote:Hullo, SimMutt here. Found my way to the lovely new Sim home from the Firemonkeys hovel.

Woohoo! Uh. Make that Hooray!
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

Carly kit wrote:Hello! I'm carly kit
Thanks! Cx
As Palmjill already explained it lets you do the social goals... But it's also fun to visit other towns and see what they have done, what things might look like before you buy them. Get new ideas. It's fun.
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll: