Welcome new members, introduce yourself here.

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
Jgray
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: Welcome new members, introduce yourself here.

Post by Jgray »

Thanks for having this forum.

Question: I am trying to complete the Pretty Little Planters quest and the first task is to go to the second floor of the mall. I had not built the mall yet, but when I went to build it there is the prerequisite of having completed the Pretty Little Planters quest first. A SFP catch 22, I guess. Thanks!
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Jgray wrote:Thanks for having this forum.

Question: I am trying to complete the Pretty Little Planters quest and the first task is to go to the second floor of the mall. I had not built the mall yet, but when I went to build it there is the prerequisite of having completed the Pretty Little Planters quest first. A SFP catch 22, I guess. Thanks!
Hello and welcome to the forum!

This is a glitch with the game and can only be solved by submitting a support ticket to the developers. You can submit a ticket here. You will need to create an account first. Luckily this is a known issue and they have a fix available so it shouldn't take long once you submit a ticket. :)
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
CarrieMae
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by CarrieMae »

Hi there!

I've been playing SFP since June of this year and am quite addicted. :) I've learned some great tips from lurking here in the forums and finally decided to register.

Quick question (I tried searching for it, but couldn't find anything). Can adults live in a Teen Idol Mansion? I want to build it once I get the Town Sign to level 3 (on level 2 now), but I don't plan on keeping my teen idol around (or any teens for that matter - not planning to complete LD&L, I've stopped at the ghost hunting quest). I still want to build it, since it'll be free, but if none of my Sims can actually live there, maybe I'll just not worry about it. Thanks!
mockingbird288z

CarrieMae wrote:Hi there!

I've been playing SFP since June of this year and am quite addicted. :) I've learned some great tips from lurking here in the forums and finally decided to register.

Quick question (I tried searching for it, but couldn't find anything). Can adults live in a Teen Idol Mansion? I want to build it once I get the Town Sign to level 3 (on level 2 now), but I don't plan on keeping my teen idol around (or any teens for that matter - not planning to complete LD&L, I've stopped at the ghost hunting quest). I still want to build it, since it'll be free, but if none of my Sims can actually live there, maybe I'll just not worry about it. Thanks!
Adults can live there. It's just like any other house template. It's only called the teen idol mansion because of how you unlock it. :)
CarrieMae
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by CarrieMae »

Great, thanks for letting me know! My teen idol will live there, but as an adult. :)

Also, just found the post about searching the forums using Google/Bing. And, lo and behold I found a thread about this very question. Couldn't find it just searching the forum since it kept returning no results since my search words were too common. I'll use that search tip in future, but thanks so much for answering my question.

Cheers!
Jackie sly
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Jackie sly »

Hi SFP players,
I'm Jackie Sly, from Belgium. New on this Forum.
But hard player in SFP for lot of months - may be more- with my Windows phone.
I had no idea on how to add friends in my game.... I'm playing alone since the beginning.
I have created this night my gamertag -Jackie Sly player460170143- so feel free to add me as your neighbour
I'm feel so sad alone.... I have lot of houses, swimming pool, teens, baby.... And certainly will create a new house for visitors ... tel me what to place in this house...
mockingbird288z

Jackie sly wrote:Hi SFP players,
I'm Jackie Sly, from Belgium. New on this Forum.
But hard player in SFP for lot of months - may be more- with my Windows phone.
I had no idea on how to add friends in my game.... I'm playing alone since the beginning.
I have created this night my gamertag -Jackie Sly player460170143- so feel free to add me as your neighbour
I'm feel so sad alone.... I have lot of houses, swimming pool, teens, baby.... And certainly will create a new house for visitors ... tel me what to place in this house...
Hi and welcome to the forum!

Feel free to add your Gamertag to the (Windows Phone) Neighbours Needed! thread and add anyone who has posted their gamertag! I don't have a windows phone so I have no idea how one does add someone but if you run into trouble you can post in that thread and I'm sure someone will help you.

You can find a list of items needed for a HFN (house for neighbors) here. :)
lennec72
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by lennec72 »

Hi! lennec71 here. Im a new one in this forum and a new sims player as well. Im fighting the same issue as Jackie Sly. Problems with adding new neighbour.
TsundereZarpa
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by TsundereZarpa »

Hey , I'm Dee , well the name Zarpa is a simlish word for " Alright! " So that is my character on world of Warcraft because that's how I act when I complete a hard quest , ok so this is a stupid idea but , how do I get 2 sims in the same house without having them partners , engaged , or married ? ( Reason : I kinda wanna make a
Social place without buying one on my town )
Catherine if yu can help me ,I'd be so happy!
thirsty4souls
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by thirsty4souls »

TsundereZarpa wrote:Hey , I'm Dee , well the name Zarpa is a simlish word for " Alright! " So that is my character on world of Warcraft because that's how I act when I complete a hard quest , ok so this is a stupid idea but , how do I get 2 sims in the same house without having them partners , engaged , or married ? ( Reason : I kinda wanna make a
Social place without buying one on my town )
Catherine if yu can help me ,I'd be so happy!
Hi and welcome, Dee :)
If you want two sims to move in together you can make them socialize until they become friends, then you'll get the action 'ask to move in', make one sim ask the other one and they'll become roomates. The sim moving in will probably get their roomate last name, so if you dont mind that, that's all you have to do.
~ I'm back ~ 🤪