Getting to know you...

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
Dana Anderson-James

Getting to know you...

Post by Dana Anderson-James »

I think we should get to know each other a little bit better, outside of the Sims and Sims Freeplay. Let's say at least 2 cool things about our selfs. I'll start.
I was born and raised in Los Angeles, California in 1987. I stayed there through high school, but attended the University of Washington and earned my degree in Teaching and Psychology.

My current occupation is a middle school administrator and part time French teacher during the student school year, and I have a summer job of a lifeguard and swim teacher during the summer and on weekends during the fall and spring. My hobbies are reading, designing & coding websites, and of course, playing the Sims Freeplay.

My siblings are Robert Herbert, Lily Jenkins, Anna Neilson, and Zoë King. Me, being the exact middle child of 5. My parents, Sarah and Tom Herbert, currently living in Honolulu, Hawaii. I recently got engaged on October 8, 2013 to Robert Charles Anderson-James. I got married on July 10, 2014 in Honolulu, Hawaii at sunset. My honeymoon was a week trip to the Carribean...