everyone here is so nice :)

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
scarletbegonias
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

everyone here is so nice :)

Post by scarletbegonias »

I just wanted to say that everyone here is so incredibly nice, helpful, easy going and super creative!

this forum has made my SFP experience a lot of fun and im happy that such a fun game has such a nice little community here. (well, maybe not as much fun lately... *cough*death orbs*cough*)

ive gotten a lot of inspiration from my neighbors and ive used a couple fun glitches to my advantage that I wouldn't have known about :D

its nice to go on a forum and seeing people NOT bickering and jumping down eachothers throat! :roll:
thanks everyone!
FB: https://www.facebook.com/milo.sims.3
HFN: 4 West Oceanside
haunted house: 1 Divers Way
message me so I know where you found me! :)
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: everyone here is so nice :)

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

I feel the same way - that's what I like the most about SFP - this forum has made the game a lot more fun (and also gave me enough warning so I could choose NOT to update).

I do think that activity and postings have dropped - I guess a lot of people are playing less because they either didn't update or they updated and it's such a grind that nobody has time for fun stuff to share any more. I miss that, a lot. Love to look at people's houses and businesses they design - the crazy glitches that enabled people to have 100 toddlers and 40 pets... we had a lot of fun when there was time to share our stories and game play progress. Everybody here is helpful and friendly - I really appreciate that!

I still come to visit every day even though I'm not playing as much. I also visit the FB page every few days, but until EA / FM fixes this last update, it's not a happy place to be. It's the only place where anybody can go to vent, because FM shut their own forum down. Thank goodness for Perturbee starting this forum - it's made my whole SFP experience 100% better (and thank goodness everybody is doing their heavy venting over on FB and not here!)
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
scarletbegonias
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

yea, the facebook is on fire with negativity :lol:

fm shut their forums down? I wasn't aware they had one, I wonder why they closed it?

I haven't updated but its a shame how many people are upset with the update. for good reason, of course. I really hope fm comes around. :? ...we can hope, right? I really wish I had started playing earlier!
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

scarletbegonias wrote:I just wanted to say that everyone here is so incredibly nice, helpful, easy going and super creative!
We have a wonderful community here, I'm very happy the forum did turn out that way!
scarletbegonias wrote:fm shut their forums down? I wasn't aware they had one, I wonder why they closed it?
It closed the day before I opened this forum. The official forum shut down with the message which is still there: "Closed for maintenance". I joked on FB that the maintenance might take a while, considering their bug fixing track record and those who were desperate for a forum fix were welcome here. I didn't expect it to last, the start of the forum was half and half a joke... Here we are, 8 months later!

FM's forum was bug ridden, spam infested and leakier than a strainer.
Okay, I do exaggerate a little, but the forum was really badly infested with advertisements and goodness knows what other kind of scripts. They didn't plug the security holes when they should.
scarletbegonias
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

oh! doesnt sound too pleasant :lol:

well this forum has made my short time playing quite enjoyable. its a great wealth of information here!
it does seem a bit silly that fm would close their own forum though, geez :?