What Device?

General chit chat, forum rules and everything non-Sims Freeplay can be discussed here.
Rosewood Debi
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: What Device?

Post by Rosewood Debi »

I have a back up game on my iPod as well! I play on an iPad2 right now, but am getting an iPad air for Christmas! Since the game is tied to the GC ID and not the device, I assume from the pictures I've seen in the thread, we can play the game on as many devices as we want? I would love to keep the iPad2 as a back up and the iPod. Better safe than sorry! Would that be okay to keep the same game on all 3 devices?
GC: DBJ1088
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

I bought an ipad air to replace my old ipad. The difference in weight is amazing: so light in comparison. I also have a kindle fire which I also use for SFP but more for backup.
HelenFP
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by HelenFP »

I am playing on my new iPad Air which I got for my birthday in November. I keep a backup on my iPad 2 but only play the game on the iPad Air because it runs much faster and the retina display is far clearer. My iTouch has a back up copy also but has much too small a screen for me to play on without a stylus.
Olivia
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Olivia »

Anyone using android?
KittySneakers
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by KittySneakers »

I use Android on my Toshiba Thrive 10" tablet and I LOVE it. I haven't even attempted to put SFP on my phone. I know I wouldn't be happy with the smaller graphics. If you want to know what device I would really, really like to be able to put SFP on, that would be my home desktop computer. Then I could play all day!! :D